Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kahuna09
    • Jul 2013

Printed balloons

I was just wondering if anyone else is obsessed with printed balloons. I love them. I love collecting as many as i can. I love the open house tufftex balloons they are one of my absolute favorites.

what does everyone else here like? Love to see the letters stretched to the max before the big bang! i am not much of a popper but i do love to see how big i can make the letters and words stretch.....
  • JOhara
    • Jul 2015

Re: Printed balloons

I love girly printed balloons. My favorites are typically (in no particular order)

Poka dot
    Princess (both the princess wording and actual princesses)
    Its a boy or its a girl
    Happy birthday or birthday girl
    I love you

Those usually top my list

Comment

• Black_Bear
      • May 2013

I love taking a printed balloon and btp it. But I'm very picky about it. Only Qualatex 16". I really love their all over prints, and their colors are beautiful. Plus I love the fading printing when the balloon is rock hard tight right before the boom. I love it when the neck is fully inflated, but the balloons just keeps taking more air. It leaves the balloon and the white ink in hundreds of pieces so over the place.

I also enjoy destroying company logo balloons, especially if I was shamed in asking for them. I did a public b2p with a balloon from a theatre company who insulted me for asking. It was an 11" Qualatex and I undid it off its stick and blew it up until it explodes into a lot of pieces. I didn't even do it because of the fetish, I did it because I was mad. But I've had a similar experience with Old Navy. I enjoy turning their balloons into bits and pieces all over the ground.

Comment

• kahuna09
        • Jul 2013

bear what happened with your old navy story? did you btp the balloon right there in the store or in the mall where everyone could watch you?

Comment

• Casey88
          lukmanrewa
          • Jun 2012

LLOOVVVEE printed balloons, love collecting them as well ! My current hobby includes taking the promotional balloons from the mall every weekend or so.

Wouldnt even take or even buy a plain balloon whatever the size may be.

Comment

• Infl8
            • Apr 2017

I definitely love inflating printed balloons, especially getting them as big as they can. I also like collecting a bunch of them especially from fairs and expos. I like ones from other countries, sports team prints, rare prints, ones from companies, and I also like the bigger printed balloons as well.
            Last edited by Infl8; 27-02-2018, 01:50.

Comment

• SusieDK
              • Dec 2017

Hi there,

I also love whenever I can get hold of advertising balloons as well as other printed balloons like the spray colored Qualatex. It is so cool to watch the print expand as they get bigger and bigger while I keep blowing them up all the way until they pop. Also the printed balloons seem to get quite some bigger than the non-printed ones and usually burst into lots of tiny shreds which is also super cool.
              I think me being ‘extra attracted’ by this kind of balloons also has to do with the balloons from my childhood all being some that were given out from shops and such. I have 8 brothers of which 5 are younger than me, so I used to ask for balloons for them as well. I also used my younger brothers as kind of an excuse to ask for uninflated ones, as I couldn’t carry that many inflated balloons home with me on my bike (I lived in the countryside some km’s out of town). At the time I never had money to simply buy my own balloons, and I think I would also have been too shy to do it (for no reason - I can see this now). My parents never gave me any balloons either, as they thought I was still scared to death by them, so my only way to get hold of balloons were to ask in shops for some ‘for me and my little brothers’ whenever they were giving out balloons (which was quite common at the time - much more common than today actually).
              Need I tell that my brothers never saw any of the balloons I got ‘for them’?
              Instead I carefully saw to that ‘their’ balloons were put to good use *giggles*

Thank you for reading my posting.

Sincerely
              Susie

Comment

• kahuna09
                • Jul 2013

[QUOTE=SusieDK;52149]Hi there,
                Susie

thats a great story. i wish that i had some younger siblings that i could have asked for balloons for. I guess that i could has always asked not like they would have ever know that if i had any or not.

I wish that there were more places out there today that gave out balloons. One of my absolute favs is when the apartments or the car dealers put there logo balloons out there and leave them. i would always go back by at night and take them.

i have always wanted to go into the dealer and ask them if i could come back at night and take them. there is a car dealer right up the rd from where i am working currently and they always have very nice look like 16 inch tuftex balloons. and they are gone end of each day and then new ones out in the morning. i always wonder what or who does anything with them at end of the day.

Comment

• LeeRider
                  • Nov 2014

[QUOTE=kahuna09;52150]
                  Originally posted by SusieDK
                  Hi there,
                  Susie

i have always wanted to go into the dealer and ask them if i could come back at night and take them. there is a car dealer right up the rd from where i am working currently and they always have very nice look like 16 inch tuftex balloons. and they are gone end of each day and then new ones out in the morning. i always wonder what or who does anything with them at end of the day.
                  I wonder if these might be 17inch TufTex GIZMO balloons which are advertised on their website as 'reuseable'. I presume this means they can be deflated at the end of the day and reinflated the next, so avoiding the risk of the balloons being stolen or punctured over night!
                  does anyone have any experience of these balloons?

Comment

• kahuna09
                    • Jul 2013

i know that there is a lot of places around here that are switching to those vinyl balloons on a stick. they looks great from a distance. then when you get close you see that they are not in fact balloons. still i think would be something fun to play with given the opportunity.

Comment

• Orzel
                      • Nov 2015

Yeah, I like all kinds of prints on balloons a lot, be that ad ones, text, pictures or anything else, pretty much. Especially on bigger balloons. I've had quite a few different prints in my hands.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

I definitely need more printed balloons in my life
                        The only printed balloons i own are a bunch of CTI 12 inchers that say " Happy birthday " which happen to be of very good quality to ride
                        I just love when you're riding & the print stretches & deforms

Comment

• loonerdude44
                          Inflatable Enthusiast
                          • Oct 2017

I'm not obsessed with them at all, I rather dislike them on the whole, though I do like some printed smiley face balloons.

Comment

• bigballoonguy
                            • Nov 2017

I love the big round printed balloons (36" plus) with polka dots, stars or ones that say "Grand Opening" or other text. Like other have said here I love watching the printing expand along with the big balloon! ;-)

Comment

• Seasider
                              • Jan 2016

Printed balloons are the favourite part of my fetish. I think this stems from when I was younger, getting them from shops and events was so common and I think this is partly why my love of balloons developed.

I love getting them from restaurants/car showrooms/trade shoes and it’s such a thrill!! I have got far too many printed balloons and I am always on the look out for more! My latest addition was getting 30 British airways balloons in blue and white!

Also, thanks to vicci for your answers I bet you were well chuffed getting those charity balloons. I had a look on their website and they are available to buy in packs of 25, I may get some!!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎