If you met up with another looner for a session what would you do?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Enigma
    • Aug 2017

Re: If you met up with another looner for a session what would you do?

In high school, I met my friend Roy at a cafeteria was a gay looner and I was straight looner. We didn't feel ashamed of ourselves. We learned so much about ourselves. He wasn't the hardcore nasty type of looner. He was a horny humper and grappler type. He was the kind fellow I want to hang out. He plans a looner party at this house including his gay friends. I wasn't uncomfortable around gay people. I am okay with it. It was a lot of excitement. We bust the hell out of the balloons, shape, size, big, small, etc. No Sex was included in the party. I had a lot of fun. Then we lost contact due to our busy hours in college.
    I know its short in details. I don't want anyone fall asleep lol.

Comment

• Punchballpopper
      • Mar 2018

Would chat a bit talking about how we thought our origins of looning started. I wouldn't really care what gender the person or people were or their sexuality. I would just love to have a lot of fun inflating all the balloons together as well as some punchballs and having a popfest. I would love it if all were sitpoppers like myself so we could have a bunch of silly contests and things but who cares, as long as everybody was enjoying themselves that's all that would matter.

Comment

• Lilwane1312
        • Sep 2017

Originally posted by loonlover817
        I would love to sit to pop a big balloon on their pussy or lap lol. but if it was a guy id do a sit 2 pop on the ground lol. i wonder if their are balloon fetish nightclubs
        Why not on their laps?

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍