Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Poppers vs.non_poppers

Who has the better balloon experience, a popper or non_ popper, it just seems to me that most balloon videos i watch the people are busting their balloons by a variety of different ways and really enjoying it, while the non_poppers are enjoying their balloons they seem to be very careful not to pop any, so is their balloon experience just as intense as a popper , just curious
    The bigger the better
  • loonerdude44
    Inflatable Enthusiast
    • Oct 2017

Re: Poppers vs.non_poppers

Originally posted by Blowitbig
    Who has the better balloon experience, a popper or non_ popper, it just seems to me that most balloon videos i watch the people are busting their balloons by a variety of different ways and really enjoying it, while the non_poppers are enjoying their balloons they seem to be very careful not to pop any, so is their balloon experience just as intense as a popper , just curious
    I would say they're somewhat equal. Poppers enjoy the popping of a balloon, probably the deafening sound, whereas non-poppers enjoy the feeling of a balloon, the smell, the squeaking sound, perhaps the inflation too. Some things are shared between the two categories though. Poppers likely enjoy the feeling of a balloon too, but I wouldn't know.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Being a semi popper/popper, I agree with loonerdude44. I usually like the balloon to last as long as possible so as to enjoy the smell of the balloon as well as the squeaky noises. If its a durable balloon with no defects, I can get many sessions out of it & sometimes ill form an emotional attachment to the balloon. Even though i usually deflate my balloons after a session sometimes I'll leave a balloon inflated to have as a "companion " To me a non popping session is just as stimulating as a popping spree. To me when the balloon pops during the act is a bonus surprise that triggers a massive release of endorphins....even though i still get sad afterwards at the loss of the balloon

Comment

• Micks101
        • Jan 2017

I would bet that us non/semi-poppers have equally intense experiences as poppers. My kink is the interaction with the balloon - the excitement of watching it inflate and the fun of getting to play with it and press my body up against it. I also enjoy the smell, the look and the sounds that a balloon can make.

That is what gets me off, although I understand that our fetish is wise ranging and just like partners, we have our specific interests and dislikes, the above is just what I enjoy

Comment

• srob2
          • Dec 2017

Poppers have the better experience. Balloons don't last forever and non poppers have to be sad when a balloon pops or gets thrown out because it can't inflate again. Poppers can have a the fun of a non popper by doing everything they do, and have fun popping a balloon that is used up.

Comment

• SusieDK
            • Dec 2017

Hi,

This is quite an impossible question, kind of asking 'fast-food lovers' what tastes best: Burgers or pizzas. I guess burger-lovers would answer burgers and pizza-lovers would answer pizzas (and some would answer that the question makes no sense). Poppers pop balloons because this is what does the trick for them - Non-poppers do whatever they like to do with balloons because this is what does the trick for them. So who has the best experience? Impossible to answer - and of quite little interest as well - at least as I see it. One thing is for sure though, - if they were forced to do 'each others' thing' (non-poppers popping their balloons and poppers not being allowed to pop theirs, neither of them would have an especially good experience. Who would then have the best - or worst experience, - well, no point in trying to answer this either I guess.

If I had to give an answer to the original question it would be: Both.

Thank you for reading my view on this.....

Sincerely
            Susie
            Last edited by SusieDK; 29-01-2018, 05:48. Reason: Missing word...

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎