Looners in Australia

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NonPopExpress
    • Dec 2023

Hi Steve_inflator.. don't hold me to it but I could be keen. I think it would be good to meet and chat more to fellow like minded people. Although my social anxiety is already through the roof but I am certainly inquisitive. Plus being a phobic non popper I also think it'd be interesting to learn and see how some people more confident even poppers handle there balloons etc. Never stop learning. What do your meets usually consist of if I may ask?

Comment

• Steve_inflator
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by NonPopExpress
      Hi Steve_inflator.. don't hold me to it but I could be keen. I think it would be good to meet and chat more to fellow like minded people. Although my social anxiety is already through the roof but I am certainly inquisitive. Plus being a phobic non popper I also think it'd be interesting to learn and see how some people more confident even poppers handle there balloons etc. Never stop learning. What do your meets usually consist of if I may ask?
      Hi NonPopExpress, thanks for your reply. It would be great to catch up in any way you wish. I am always willing to answer questions so you can be as inquisitive as you like. If we agree to meet in a hotel room in the city then I plan to keep popping to a minimum anyway. "Never stop learning" is a great attitude to have. I can't really say what my meets have consisted of because they have varied depending on who it is I meet.

Looking forward to making your acquaintance.

Steve.

Comment

• Loonerbloke
        • Feb 2024

TAS here, looks like Iā€™m all alone on the little island šŸ¤£

Comment

• NonPopExpress
          • Dec 2023

Interesting.... Cheers Steve. I'll keep it in mind šŸ˜€šŸ‘

Comment

Working...
          😀