Do you have to blow up balloons as part of your job?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AJK64
    • Jun 2018

Re: Do you have to blow up balloons as part of your job?

Wow! Army trainees busting balloons is really hot!

Comment

• Helium Lover
      • Aug 2017

Would love to see some before and after pics!

Comment

• nena
        • Oct 2021

During my studies I used to work at promotion. We usually sample some products for free at supermarkets and such as places but sometimes we had to blow a balloons and give them to people. I never used electric pump before so you can imagine my feelings. I was also afraid because I couldn't control how big the other girl makes the balloons so you never know if it's gonna pop by accident. We usually did nice pear shape. Then I was carrying balloons with me for several hours with a little anxiousness how people will interact with them. Will they pop it close to me?! Thrilling.
        Last edited by nena; 11-11-2021, 09:30.

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
          • Apr 2021

Originally posted by nena
          During my studies I used to work at promotion. We usually sample some products for free at supermarkets and such as places but sometimes we had to blow a balloons and give them to people. I never used electric pump before so you can imagine my feelings. I was also afraid because I couldn't control how big the other girl makes the balloons so you never know if it's gonna pop by accident. We usually did nice pear shape. Then I was carrying balloons with me for several hours with a little anxiousness how people will interact with them. Will they pop it close to me?! Thrilling.
          Ha,ha! I love it!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍