X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Houseofloons?

Have any of you any experience with www.houseofloons.com? I've been considering joining for a while, but wanted to know if anyone have anything to say about the site. I'm especially wondering how much of the previously released content you get access to when you join.
  • MalunEri
    • Sep 2015

Re: Houseofloons?

I just joined for a month, my subscription just ran out.
    All old clips are there still, but there is a limit to how many you can download in your subscription. I think the limit was 45, so it's fairly decent. You can still see the previews to see if you like the clip. And you get to choose what resolution to download at. You "unlock" the clip before you download it, and once unlocked on your account, you can download it as many times as you like.

I found the clips to be of overall high quality, the newer clips generally more interesting to watch than the older ones, so there is improvement. The models are great and I was very happy with most the clips I got. Ended up not downloading all 45, as I was a member previously before they added that limit.

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

That sounds very promising! There's always some clips that doesn't interest me, so a limit of 45 sounds reasonable. I might give them a try soon

Comment

• MalunEri
        • Sep 2015

One thing I eventually did was downloading clips at 720p first to save space, and those I really liked, I downloaded at 1024p. As long as its the same clip, it counts as one video, that was pretty cool.
        Not all clips interests me either, but Houseofloons have great variation. Most involves popping, though.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎