What's the largest inflatable you've ever blown up completely by mouth?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amac
    • Mar 2017

Re: What's the largest inflatable you've ever blown up completely by mouth?

Wow

Comment

• blowhyoooge
      • May 2016

Originally posted by HugeMuscleGeek
      I blow up hot water bottles for my strongman act. How's this?
      not as big as my air mattress, but definitely harder to blow i'm sure!!! lol

Comment

• HugeMuscleGeek
        • Aug 2017

Originally posted by blowhyoooge
        not as big as my air mattress, but definitely harder to blow i'm sure!!! lol
        Yeah. The hot water bottles can vary in size a lot. The Guinness book says they can get over 5 foot but I've not had that happen yet. I just like blowing them bigger and bigger until all I see in front of me is a big pink wall that I can't see around.
        Attached Files

Comment

• blowhyoooge
          • May 2016

I just like blowing them bigger and bigger until all I see in front of me is a big pink wall that I can't see around.
          that is SO SO HOT!

dr grelka on fetlife knows a lot about the different hot water bottles, and youcan find him in the blowing fetisists unite group. but be warned, his scientific attitude sometimes takes the thrills out of it! lol

Comment

• SuTeKh
            • Sep 2018

I would have to say either my 48 inch intex beachball, intex jumbo whale or my giant bestway swan. Such a rush to mouth inflate these huge inflatables!

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
              • May 2017

Originally posted by PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
              I wonder if an effective phthalate plasticiser substitute will be introduced? I really miss those soft and ultra-smooth glossy PVC inflatables prior to 2005!
              That explaints why the first large box of 12 dozen inflatable 42 inch hammers I bought from Rhode Island Novelty at the end of 2005 were nice and soft and shiny. I bought a smaller box a few years a go, and though still not bad, the plastic is definitely more stiffer and is partially frostier.

I finally got a hand pump around 2012, but before that, the largest inflatable I blew up by mouth completely was either my 72 inch life size batman or 180 cm tall santa clause.

Comment

• Snake_HentaiSoul
                • Oct 2018

The largest size of vacuum storage bag for beddings. I sealed it up and blew it up from its valve(I removed the rubber band in it). It spent me 4 hrs. Finally, the side seal bar couldn't hold the pressure anymore then it popped and seal bar was destroyed. I felt really satisfied with it.

Comment

• Krizacek1
                  • Jul 2018

the biggest I've blowed with my mouth so far

Last edited by Krizacek1; 09-04-2022, 04:00.
                  Suzane new popper sph beachballs

https://www.blowtopop.net/picture.ph...&pictureid=551

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                    • May 2017

When I got my first batch of life size inflatable batmans (2010), blew the first one up via mouth, honestly the sense of inflation was giving me a huge boner, but my head was a mess afterwards, and that became the decisive moment that I should get a pump, I've never inflated by mouth ever since.

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
                      • Mar 2014

Now that is amazing. Very nice.

Comment

• Whale Rider
                        • Nov 2022

What's the largest inflatable you've ever blown up completely by mouth?
                        The IW Horseplay Horse was the largest I think... Had forgotten the pump, silly me.. tried recently a hongyi pony but I felt like passing out so had to make some pauses... corona taking its toll...

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎