X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Amber is Scared, But Pops Balloons For Boyfriend

Amber HATES balloons popping but she must prove her love for her boyfriend as he has asked her to pop them for him. She has 10 balloons tied to her and she must blow one to pop. She shakes as she does it. Once she has blow popped the first ha makes her squeeze pop one before doing another blow to pop. He then walks towards her to pop the rest but she says no she wants control of popping them. She finishes them off by hug and hug/fingernail popping the rest all the time whimpering and hating it.

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/27080/clip_images/AmberScaredBalloonGIF.gif

Amber HATES balloons popping but she must prove her love for her boyfriend as he has asked her to pop them for him.  She has 10 balloons tied to her and she must blow one to pop.  She shakes as she does it.  Once she has blow popped the first ha makes her squeeze pop one before doing another blow to pop.  He then walks towards her to pop the rest but she says no she wants control of popping them.  She finishes them off by hug and hug/fingernail popping the rest all the time whimpering and hating it.  

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Elena and Veronica pump inflating balloons

Pump and powerfull inflating of balloons

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/24071/clip_images/generated_17225102.gif

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

Alia soft and sexy blow to pop

Alia love to make blow to pops

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/24071/clip_images/generated_17225108.gif

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

Twine stretching and bounce pop

Selena doing stretching, sitting on the the balloons. Highly bouncing, she pop balloons on the couch.

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/64033/clip_images/Twine%20stretching%20and%20bounce%20pop.gif

Selena doing stretching, sitting on the the balloons. Highly bouncing, she pop balloons on the couch.Full HD. 1920:1080. MP4.

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Nathalie Btp Pink

Nathalie has a lot of balloons. She choices pink 36 balloon and blows it to pop.

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/101045/clip_images/20170112-03-Nathalie-Btp-Pink36_00_22_29_09_497.jpg

089Nathalie has a lot of balloons. She choices pink 36 balloon and blows it to pop.

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Balloons burst under my sneakers

Another video with the Adidas sneakers - this time I'm going to use them to crush a whole bunch of balloons! I chose extra sturdy ones - I didn't want them to burst too easily and the pops are really loud with these as well. One after another I crush them under my shoes and enjoy the explosions under my foot soles! This is a non-exclusive custom clip for a fan. If you want me to do a custom clip for you contact me at !

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/85561/clip_images/MadameMarissa-0289-360p.gif

Another video with the Adidas sneakers - this time I'm going to use them to crush a whole bunch of balloons! I chose extra sturdy ones - I didn't want them to burst too easily and the pops are really loud with these as well. One after another I crush them under my shoes and enjoy the explosions under my foot soles! This is a non-exclusive custom clip for a fan. If you want me to do a custom clip for you contact me at !

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Amber is Scared, But Pops Balloons For Boyfriend

Amber HATES balloons popping but she must prove her love for her boyfriend as he has asked her to pop them for him. She has 10 balloons tied to her and she must blow one to pop. She shakes as she does it. Once she has blow popped the first ha makes her squeeze pop one before doing another blow to pop. He then walks towards her to pop the rest but she says no she wants control of popping them. She finishes them off by hug and hug/fingernail popping the rest all the time whimpering and hating it.

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/27080/clip_images/Amber-ScaredBalloon-GIF.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

Balloon Play And Pop

Luna blows up balloons so they are a little under inflated. She wants them nice and squishy. Her cheeks blow out like chipmunks and she looks so cute! Their petite size makes them extra hard to pop but she used her bright red nails to dig in. Since they are smaller than normal, they contort into some very cool shapes. It feels so good having her nails graze against the latex and make that squeaky sound.

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/91751/clip_images/BalloonPlayAndPop.gif

Luna Lain blows up balloons so they are a little under inflated. She wants them nice and squishy. Her cheeks blow out like chipmunks and she looks so cute! Their petite size makes them extra hard to pop but she used her bright red nails to dig in. Since they are smaller than normal, they contort into some very cool shapes. It feels so good having her nails graze against the latex and make that squeaky sound.

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Angel's balloon Fun

Angel has a lot of pink and black balloons that she wants to play with. She rubs her nails down the rubber to hear the noise. It seems like a good idea to try popping them by sitting on them even though she gets a little nervous because you never know when they are going to pop. She lets the nose of the balloon expand as far as she can between her legs while sitting. The rhythmic bounces cause it to burst beneath her. There is a bouncing off the floor as she falls off balance. A little shriek escapes her mouth because she was caught off guard.

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/82829/clip_images/AngelsBalloonFun2a.gif

Angel Lee has a lot of pink and black balloons that she wants to play with. She rubs her nails down the rubber to hear the noise. It seems like a good idea to try popping them by sitting on them even though she gets a little nervous because you never know when they are going to pop. She lets the nose of the balloon expand as far as she can between her legs while sitting. The rhythmic bounces cause it to burst beneath her. There is a bouncing off the floor as she falls off balance. A little shriek escapes her mouth because she was caught off guard. Now it is time to use her pointy high heel pumps to pop them and that is very easy! She wants a challenge and uses her short but groomed nails to try to break them. The black ones are so hard to break for some reason and it is fun to watch her try!

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Anna's Balloon Bash Part 2

This is part two of Anna's Balloon Bash video.
                      I continue with the
                      - purple Rifco Bogen balloon and ride it
                      - while blowing a rare blue Qualatex 16 inch Stars & Stars to the max, playing with it and destroy it with my nails
                      - I press the Bogen between my legs while I stand and grab my nails in it. It does not pop
                      What follows it the biggest loon in this video: An round orange Cattex 55 inch. I start inflating it with the pump, continue blowing with my mouth, use the pump again, sitting and bouncing on it and keep on pumping it! Finally , I sit with it on the couch and YES: I BLOW TO POP THIS CATTEX 55" by mouth
                      I just can't get enought.

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/96241/clip_images/Teil2_zus%20-%20Kopie.jpg

This is part two of Anna's Balloon Bash video. I continue with the - purple Rifco Bogen balloon and ride it - while blowing a rare blue Qualatex 16 inch Stars & Stars to the max, playing with it and destroy it with my nails - I press the Bogen between my legs while I stand and grab my nails in it. It does not pop What follows it the biggest loon in this video: An round orange Cattex 55 inch. I start inflating it with the pump, continue blowing with my mouth, use the pump again, sitting and bouncing on it and keep on pumping it! Finally, I sit with it on the couch and YES: I BLOW TO POP THIS CATTEX 55" by mouth :) I just can't get enought. It follows - a blowing to the max and nailpopping an crystal orange Belbal 14 inch - a step to pop with my high heels of a Belbal F +++ You printed- and the big final: A GIANT HEART BALLOON This really soft balloon gets an awesome neck. For a heart loon incredible. I keep on blowing and blowing... And as it is really firm, I play with my nails on it. Maybe a bit too hard... The Heart pops from grabbing my nails in, keeping eye contact with you. THIS WAS A GREAT AFTERNOON AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY EVERYTHING. I DID!! Scenes often filmed with tripod using external Mic. Close up view perspectives included! 4K Quality.

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

Cigarette pop in the bathroom

Uliana is bathed in the jacuzzi among the balloons. She lights a cigarette and pop all the balloons one by one.

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/64033/clip_images/Cigarette%20pop%20in%20the%20bathroom.gif

Uliana is bathed in the jacuzzi among the balloons. She lights a cigarette and pop all the balloons one by one.1280:720. MP4.

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Bat Tease and Shredding 3 Mylar Balloon

Hey, After one no pop experience with mylars our love bat still want to fell more and try new things. She take 3 cute polka dotted mylar balloons To tease this poor balloons a bit with her nails and but to have some fun before Popping and shred it completely with her hands. Guys that was fun! we gonna have to get some more of these. Enjoy.

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/106942/clip_images/batpoppingmylar.gif[/IMG

** FullHD 1080P.MP4** Hey, After one no pop experience with mylars our love bat still want to fell more and try new things. She take 3 cute polka dotted mylar balloons To tease this poor balloons a bit with her nails and but to have some fun before Popping and shred it completely with her hands. Guys that was fun! we gonna have to get some more of these. Enjoy.you will also enjoy : Bat First mylar/foil balloon experience (no pop)

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

Galas MassPop Tuftex 24 & Qualatex 24

Galas pops & destroys all 24 inch Qualatex and 24 inch Tuftex balloons. She only sits & bounces hard on them until they all burst under her ass!

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/34761/clip_images/zpinkchairlooner.gif

(Want your own custom video? Message me at my email at the top of my page GALASXXX ) Galas pops & destroys all 24 inch Qualatex and 24 inch Tuftex balloons. She only sits & bounces hard on them until they all burst under her ass! YEEEEAHHHHH!!!!!

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

BTP in the bathroom

Christina fooling around in the bathroom.Inflated 16" balloon and hug the hips.It is nice to squeeze the hips of a large delicate balloon.Then took doll balloon and did BTP.And repeated this with the other balloon. 16" balloon Kristina did not want to pop.She played a bit and threw it into the corridor. 2BTP doll balloons.

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/87141/clip_images/t22.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Punching Balloon Fun

I've only recently discovered punching balloons and am having so much fun with them. I love that they can get so big and still be flexible enough to squeeze without popping. However, I've not really taken time out to just play with them. So, here I am ready to do just that.

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/95015/clip_images/PunchingBalloon.gif

I've only recently discovered punching balloons and am having so much fun with them. I love that they can get so big and still be flexible enough to squeeze without popping. However, I've not really taken time out to just play with them. So, here I am ready to do just that.Watch as I blow it up myself (this is the first time I've done it without a pump) and see my delight when I get it bigger than any other balloon I've inflated. Then, I'll get a little silly bopping it around, squeezing it, and finally sitting and bouncing on it to see if it will pop. After trying for a bit and scaring myself in anticipation of the pop, I undo the knot so I can deflate my balloon with a hug.Clip contains: punching balloon - bright stockings - balloon blowing - bouncing on balloon - inflating and deflating - no popYou may also enjoy:Attempts at Blowing and Popping (mp4)Balloon Belly Inflation (mp4)

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎