Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kitten
    • Jul 2023

Originally posted by Pastel
    Honestly if people have to b2p outside do it far away from any other people. I know it might be hot to see the reaction of other people but literally just don't. The amount of inconvenience you might be adding to someone who is scared of the sound and is just trying to go about their day just kinda makes it seem like a dick move. It's cuz of that annoying mindset that I always had to be super vigilant whenever I went to a mall or a shopping district where balloons could be a possibility. And yeah if you do it in such a place that people can easily leave if they wanna then its slightly marginally better but still kinda a dick thing to do imo

It's why I refuse to do it in buildings or at restaurants. Any quiet place where people are minding their own business and being chill, it wouldn't be okay to pop.
    However with noisy places that have balloons around, there's usually random pops anyway. I know when I was phobic, I wouldn't go somewhere like that for that very reason.

It's not as bad outside, as people can see and avoid potential pops. Also its not as loud and echoy as it is in a building. Most people seem to find it fun. If I notice anyone looks anxious or stressed, I'll always stop.

Comment

It's good that you have the ability to stop when you see people look anxious but I'd have to say that sadly you seem to be the minority there. I sadly have a lot of experience with the fact that if you look anxious people try to pop more or faster just to fuck with you. It's honestly why I never go outside without my headphones anymore because you never know if balloons are around if people can control themselves or they just wanna fuck with anyone that looks uncomfortable.

Comment

• Hk980
        • Nov 2021

I've started doing B2Ps outside in "public" but when there isn't anyone around if that makes any sense lol. Out in the desert near my house is a really popular spot to go off roading, so when there isn't anyone out there I'll tend to go, mostly night time. I haven't worked up the courage to do it near people yet because I'm an anxious wreck when it comes to people lol.
        Attached Files

Comment

• UKPOPPER
          • Feb 2023

Great pic! It looks like you are blowing to pop a balloon on the moon...I'm not sure if the science would work but I like the idea anyway. 🤣
          Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• Looner Guy
            • Aug 2021

Originally posted by Hk980
            I've started doing B2Ps outside in "public" but when there isn't anyone around if that makes any sense lol. Out in the desert near my house is a really popular spot to go off roading, so when there isn't anyone out there I'll tend to go, mostly night time. I haven't worked up the courage to do it near people yet because I'm an anxious wreck when it comes to people lol.
            That is an AMAZING balloon, hope it made a big BANG!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎