X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Catsuit Balloon Blowing With Puffy Cheeks

Dressed up in my skin tight cat suit I'm going to blow up these 8 large balloons. You can see my breasts stretch tight against my low cut suit as I inhale deeply each time before pushing it into the balloon to make it pear shaped. You can see my cheeks poof out and my face turn red as I huff and puff in to these inflatables. Let's see how hard I can push with this silly cold making me want to cough every time I breathe.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/34285/clip_images/generated_17050234.gif

Dressed up in my skin tight cat suit I'm going to blow up these 8 large balloons. You can see my breasts stretch tight against my low cut suit as I inhale deeply each time before pushing it into the balloon to make it pear shaped. You can see my cheeks poof out and my face turn red as I huff and puff in to these inflatables. Let's see how hard I can push with this silly cold making me want to cough every time I breathe.

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Balloon Domme

I see you are back again for what scares you most, but I am not sure if it is me or what I do to these balloons. You are sitting with dread and anticipation for when they will pop. That sound of rubbing rubber makes you sit on edge. These long talons dig in and I squeeze them close to my body kneading them with my arms. Perhaps these boots can crush down on them. Let's take it out of its misery and pop them!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/91751/clip_images/BalloonDomme1.gif

Featuring Luna Lain! I see you are back again for what scares you most, but I am not sure if it is me or what I do to these balloons. You are sitting with dread and anticipation for when they will pop. That sound of rubbing rubber makes you sit on edge. These long talons dig in and I squeeze them close to my body kneading them with my arms. Perhaps these boots can crush down on them. Let's take it out of its misery and pop them!

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

balloon race and more

Alexis and Karol are having a balloon race on their balloon filled bed. The winner can pop them all. - But of course she's sharing the privilege with her friend.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/32047/clip_images/749_clubsteffi_4k.gif

Alexis and Karol are having a balloon race on their balloon filled bed. The winner can pop them all. - But of course she's sharing the privilege with her friend.

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

STP huge green topless

Karina highly bounces on the gym ball, and then she made a wild rodeo on a huge green balloon. The balloon could not bear the weight of Karina and burst loudly.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/64033/clip_images/stp%20huge%20green%20toples2.gif

Karina highly bounces on the gym ball, and then she made a wild rodeo on a huge green balloon. The balloon could not bear the weight of Karina and burst loudly.1280:720. MP4.

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Strange Dreams I: Emoji Balloons

I'm so tired. I didn't get much sleep the night before, so I lay down on the sofa for a quick nap....

I later wake up after having the strangest dream! Emoji's? Balloons? Oh, my god, I think I was even kissing and talking to balloons... What have I been thinking about lately?!? My dreams have been so weird! Maybe I need to get more sleep or something! Haha, I think I was even wearing pigtails!!!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/72145/clip_images/strangedreamsiemojiballoons.gif

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Cum for Elan's Balloons with Elan Kane

My oh my, what a nice collection of balloons you have. Why don't you sit back and relax and let Elan guide you through a hot and sexy guide to cumming , just the way she likes it... using balloons! She teases you, rubbing on their long latex necks. She begins to bounce and play on her nicely inflated q24, enjoying the ride! Then she brings out your favorite cattex duck, and starts teasing you with it. She can tell you are almost there, so she counts you down until she allows you to cum. See she knows just what you need.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/75857/clip_images/cum%20for%20elans%20balloons%20with%20elan%20kane% 20gif.gif

My oh my, what a nice collection of balloons you have. Why don't you sit back and relax and let Elan guide you through a hot and sexy guide to cumming, just the way she likes it... using balloons! She teases you, rubbing on their long latex necks. She begins to bounce and play on her nicely inflated q24, enjoying the ride! Then she brings out your favorite cattex duck, and starts teasing you with it. She can tell you are almost there, so she counts you down until she allows you to cum. See she knows just what you need. 

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Just Some Girls & Their Balloons

Nyxon & sexy BBW Sydney Screams are sitting in a roomful of very huge balloons, and they decide to sit on them & ride them, until they pop every single one of them. The girls each grab a balloon & climb on top. They bounce & bounce until each & every balloon is popped.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/109582/clip_images/justsomegirls_theirballoonsgif.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

Julie n Kim Trash Birthday Party Setup

These sisters must be social pariahs since this is the second party they have not been invited too. This one is Sarah's surprise B'Day party. Well, the surprise is that the party goers will find all 4 cakes smashed. Once the naked Kim and sexy Julie have crushed the cakes they pop a number of the assembled balloons to make some space and then smear cake all over the stuffed animals and grind on them. Then they proceed to pop all the balloons with pins and sit pop.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/27080/clip_images/juliekimbdaytrashgif.gif

These sisters must be social pariahs since this is the second party they have not been invited too.  This one is Sarah's surprise B'Day party.  Well, the surprise is that the party goers will find all 4 cakes smashed.  Once the naked Kim and sexy Julie have crushed the cakes they pop a number of the assembled balloons to make some space and then smear cake all over the stuffed and grind on them.  Then they proceed to pop all the balloons with pins and sit pop.  

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Angel's balloon Fun

Angel has a lot of pink and black balloons that she wants to play with. She rubs her nails down the rubber to hear the noise. It seems like a good idea to try popping them by sitting on them even though she gets a little nervous because you never know when they are going to pop. She lets the nose of the balloon expand as far as she can between her legs while sitting. The rhythmic bounces cause it to burst beneath her. There is a bouncing off the floor as she falls off balance. A little shriek escapes her mouth because she was caught off guard.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/82829/clip_images/AngelsBalloonFun2.gif

Angel Lee has a lot of pink and black balloons that she wants to play with. She rubs her nails down the rubber to hear the noise. It seems like a good idea to try popping them by sitting on them even though she gets a little nervous because you never know when they are going to pop. She lets the nose of the balloon expand as far as she can between her legs while sitting. The rhythmic bounces cause it to burst beneath her. There is a bouncing off the floor as she falls off balance. A little shriek escapes her mouth because she was caught off guard. Now it is time to use her pointy high heel pumps to pop them and that is very easy! She wants a challenge and uses her short but groomed nails to try to break them. The black ones are so hard to break for some reason and it is fun to watch her try!

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Bat cig pop all her balloons

We are recording more balloon videos, But our dear bat wanna a break to smoke her Marlboro Reds,We are thinking about what to do with soo many balloons leftover from our personal fun, when she look at our balloons and the print on them Say.- If you have fun, Pop it. it was just what she start to do, she start to tease and play with the poor balloons making you beg before pop it with her cigarrets, she even made a kiss of to show that she dont have fear of this huge balloons. this time she put two passion together smoke and pop balloons. and nothing can stop her. I hope you enjoy it like she did.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/106942/clip_images/batcigpop.gif

** FullHD 1080P.MP4** We are recording more balloon videos, But our dear bat wanna a break to smoke her Marlboro Reds,We are thinking about what to do with soo many balloons leftover from our personal fun, when she look at our balloons and the print on them Say.- If you have fun, Pop it. it was just what she start to do, she start to tease and play with the poor balloons making you beg before pop it with her cigarrets, she even made a kiss of to show that she dont have fear of this huge balloons. this time she put two passion together smoke and pop balloons. and nothing can stop her. I hope you enjoy it like she did.

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

Little pain

Joss is wearing very thin shorts. Balloons are ready. Enjoying a little pain!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/49697/clip_images/duneangels0932Joss.gif

Joss is wearing very thin shorts. Balloons are ready. Enjoying a little pain!

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Cold Angel - Cattex 55" play & nonpop

In this clip Angel is wearing again her super tight and sexy Bikini for you. On the bed a giant Cattex 55“ with our logo is already waiting. She rides and caresses him and lets the air outbit by bit. At the end we have the mega stretched empty balloon and a super happy Angel. 2 perspectives

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/32853/clip_images/ca%20ctx%2055%20nonpop%20gif.gif

Angel traegt in diesem Clip wieder ihren super knappen und mega sexy Bikini fuer euch. Auf dem Bett wartet schon der gigantische Cattex 55" Ballon mit unserem Motiv. In diesem Video reitet sie ihn, liebkost ihn und laesst dabei Stueck fuer Stueck Luft aus ihm heraus. Am Ende bleibt der megaweit gedehnte Ballon und eine super glueckliche Angel. 2 Perspektiven Full HDIn this clip Angel is wearing again her super tight and sexy Bikini for you. On the bed a giant Cattex 55“ with our logo is already waiting. She rides  and caresses him and lets the air outbit by bit. At the end we have the mega stretched empty balloon and a super happy Angel. 2 perspectives Full HD    

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

sitpop

Red, and purple balloons lying on the floor. Diana and Karina staged a contest who is faster sit pop all balloons on the chair. Explosions and many shreds, balloons pops one after the other under their ass. And girls loud are laughing.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/64033/clip_images/joint%20sitpop1.gif

Red, and purple balloons lying on the floor. Diana and Karina staged a contest who is faster sit pop all balloons on the chair.  Explosions and many shreds, balloons pops one after the other under their ass.  And girls loud are laughing. Running time 7:26.Full HD. 1920:1080. MP4.

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

Alina And The Big Balloons

Alina has a room full of big balloons to play with. Its full of a mixture of 16s, 17s, 24s and a 36! She grinds and rides, rolls and bounces on all of them until they pop one by one! She has so much fun this girl is a natural looner like I have never seen before!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/77739/clip_images/alinaandthebigballoons.gif

Alina has a room full of big balloons to play with. Its full of a mixture of 16s, 17s, 24s and a 36! She grinds and rides, rolls and bounces on all of them until they pop one by one! She has so much fun this girl is a natural looner like I have never seen before!

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Welcome Bang !!!

Welcome Bang shows two spontaneous balloon races at the day, Sarah just got picked up from Anna for their private New Year balloon party 2017.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/96241/clip_images/oudside%20race%20welcome%20bang%20zus2.jpg

Welcome Bang shows two spontaneous balloon races at the day, Sarah just got picked up from Anna for their private New Year balloon party 2017.Guess what happened: one hour after Sarah jumped in Anna's car, she asked her to stop immediatly to have a balloon contest in the sun.You can see that the hotties really missed each other :) No idea where this video was taken exactly but it was a really nice place for having some outdoor balloon fun.Girl's balloons choice: Huge Tuftex 24 inch and RARE Tuftex 17 inch THE DEVILS TOY.4K (Ultra HD) Quality

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎