Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoudPopper
    • Jan 2016

Re: "Blow me up until I pop" prints

The Bebal's should arrive on Thursday. I'm so excited! In the meantime, I found a bag of tuf-tex 14's that I thought were U16s. So I inflated some today and they were great. I STP'd a few of them but haven't gotten up the nerve to BTP one yet. They get a beautiful neck when you sit on them and they were really tough. I'll probably try to BTP the tuf-tex's at the same time that I test out the Bebal's for a comparison. Jeez, It'd really be great to get these balloons printed in the future so I can see the print grow right before the big bang! That's why I love the Q11 prints that @Vicci has right now.

Comment

• Casey88
      lukmanrewa
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Seasider
      Qualatex 11" and bel all 14" are my favourites. I have only recently discovered the belbal and they are amazing. The colours are lovey and the neck they get are amazing. I am a non popper so am a bit cautious of pushing my balloons when inflating but even I've got some decent necks on the ones I blown up so far!
      mine too ! only thing I cannot get the squeak and scratch sounds from the Belbal when i tease them.

Comment

• LoudPopper
        • Jan 2016

I saw an email saying that my bebals probably won't arrive until Fri. So I decided to BTP a couple to TT14's during a popping session today. They were fairly loud. Definitely not the loudest I've exerienced by a long shot. I'd say much louder than a 12"er and somewhere in between a U16 which have a fairly loud pop in my opinion with a "cracking" sound and a TT17 which is very loud but has a bit less "crack" and more of a "thud" sound along with it. I'm guessing that the smaller balloon and the stronger latex of tuftex made for a very tight balloon before the boom. Oh and if you haven't experienced them yet, these has a wonderful neck to them. Probably not as long as a Bebal, but thicker. Makes for a fun STP experience.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎