Is there anyone else besides me who likes to sit on the balloons?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kballoonpopper
    • Jul 2018

Is there anyone else besides me who likes to sit on the balloons?

It's my favorite way to pop balloons, I love sitting or riding on them and I wanted to meet people with the same passion to exchange experiences, ideas, images and videos about it.
  • Lulu
    • Aug 2018

Re: Is there anyone else besides me who likes to sit on the balloons?

Hi, I am new here. I love riding them and pushing them to the limits. Feeling the firmness between my thighs. Whereabouts are you?

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

Me too!

Think my very first experience with a balloon was sitting upon an old one (it was a few weeks old and had shrunk quite a bit) but I could bounce on top of it without it popping. Ultimately though it just shrank away to nothing. Skipping forwards a few years I started buying those large (well they were large for the early 80’s- but still small by what’s readily available to us today) two foot balloons from joke shops and party supply stores. The fun with these was blowing them up a few times first to thin and stretch the latex- then you could sit on them with little chance of them bursting. They were also quite thin if memory serves me right. I can remember seriously overinflating one to probably near a good metre in diameter and letting it fly off around the room. It was the most bizarre, funny sights I’ve ever seen as it slowly drifted around the room like a blimp in slow motion. There was no strength to the latex in recovering its size as it deflated, but just enough for it to still fly!

To this day I still like sitting on balloons, there’s this element of risk, danger even but then that soon subsides as you start testing it’s limits bouncing away forcing the neck to balloon out with each bounce beneath you.

Comment

• kballoonpopper
        • Jul 2018

Hey Lulu!

I'm new here too, you're from London, right?

I'm far away, haha, on the other side of the ocean.

But send me messages, let's share our ideas and experiences.

Are you male or female?

Comment

• kballoonpopper
          • Jul 2018

Originally posted by craggy2012
          Me too!

Think my very first experience with a balloon was sitting upon an old one (it was a few weeks old and had shrunk quite a bit) but I could bounce on top of it without it popping. Ultimately though it just shrank away to nothing. Skipping forwards a few years I started buying those large (well they were large for the early 80’s- but still small by what’s readily available to us today) two foot balloons from joke shops and party supply stores. The fun with these was blowing them up a few times first to thin and stretch the latex- then you could sit on them with little chance of them bursting. They were also quite thin if memory serves me right. I can remember seriously overinflating one to probably near a good metre in diameter and letting it fly off around the room. It was the most bizarre, funny sights I’ve ever seen as it slowly drifted around the room like a blimp in slow motion. There was no strength to the latex in recovering its size as it deflated, but just enough for it to still fly!

To this day I still like sitting on balloons, there’s this element of risk, danger even but then that soon subsides as you start testing it’s limits bouncing away forcing the neck to balloon out with each bounce beneath you.
          Hey craggy2012!

Haha, it must have been a lot of fun.

I prefer 16-inch balloons, usually put them on the bed or sofa and sit, but I also do this on the floor to make a louder noise, although it is more dangerous

Comment

• Plates45
            • Oct 2018

Love sitting to pop. Bouncing on 36inch ones is best. Popped hundreds this way

Comment

• SuTeKh
              • Sep 2018

I love to sit on and ride balloons. Im a nonpopper but i love to watch sitpops online especially with big balloons and really love to see a gorgeous butt riding and grinding a nice big balloon always really gets me going. To be honest beem thinking about trying to pop a few lately and i would pick sitpops as my first choice

Comment

• b loony
                • Oct 2018

used to like to sit on a gl1200 on a pump while trying to btp a q24 before it went was a great race ,was only allowing myself to switch off the pump if I got the q24 to overinflated first.

Comment

• MikeTheBouncer
                  POP-O-RAMA!
                  • Feb 2016

I invented a game (well, sort of) that I call "the pump race."
                  You will need two or more electric inflator pumps, two or more remote light switches with remotes (with different frequencies, this is important,) and a roll of black electrical tape.

Plug the pumps into the remote switch receptacle(s), tape a large balloon to the hose or valve of the pump with a piece of tape. (The electrical tape is kinda stretchy and can be wrapped around the balloon neck tightly.)

Each "'rider" has their own remote on/off switch to their own pump, and sits over the uninflated balloon.
                  This could also involve a "referee" that controls the switches!
                  Riders ride the balloons until they pop!

I have included a picture of a remote switch in case you haven't seen one before. Regardless of what country you live in, you should have a variation of this device that includes a battery operated remote. Your home improvement store or "big-box" retailer should have something like this. (Be sure to get different frequencies!)
                  remote switch.jpg

Have fun!
                  MikeTheBouncer
                  Last edited by MikeTheBouncer; 12-02-2019, 01:35.

Comment

• Loon119
                    • Jun 2018

Love to sit on balloons and also get the wife to sit on them on top of me is even better ��

Comment

• Blowitbig
                      • Jan 2016

I love sitting on big shiny balloons
                      The bigger the better

Comment

• stormbubble
                        • Nov 2017

i found this, only time i've seen face/sit popping balloons

Comment

• Bjorn
                          Phobic non-popper
                          • Oct 2018

I love to sit on balloons, but I'm always afraid of popping my beautiful balloon.
                          So I'm looking for the reliable balloons which can reach a great size.

I'm phobic van popping sounds and a balloon pops feels like a destroying of something I love, but by the another side it feels so exciting to sit on a balloon.

At the moment I've got qualatex 16 inch balloons. They are large and soft by inflating it a second time. Bouncing on it feels so exciting.

Comment

• Honeychan
                            • Nov 2018

This is my way to play, usually. Straddling, then bouncing to orgasam or pop!! So satisfying to me.

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
                              • Jul 2017

That's maybe my favorite method, too!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍