X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SitpoppingLoons14
    Extreme Sit-popper
    • Mar 2016

Your First S2P's?

I'd like to know about all of you, what about your first S2P's?

1. When did you start doing S2P's?

2. What clothes are the best for S2P's?

3. Favourite balloon?

For me....

1. As young as about 6 or 7.

2. Naked. Or Underwear. Or jeans.
    Would love to try a skirt but I'm a dude.

3. Probably U16.
    Last edited by SitpoppingLoons14; 04-06-2016, 16:57. Reason: Unique > Qualatex when it comes to S2Ps
    You never know when it's gonna pop!
  • Popemall

Re: Your First S2P's?

I remember doing S2Ps as young as 6 or so, small water balloon sized ones and probably 9" or so.

I usually like S2P in something soft, like pajama pants or bball shorts, don't want a button or something to end my loon prematurely. I usually keep a bag of 12" in my car and like to blow them up about 3/4 of the way and sit on it in my drivers seat seeing how long I can go before it pops. It's fun to sit hard on it and let it neck out between my legs.

My favorite to S2P are 16" Tuf Tex but they're hard to find locally. I love printed design balloons (especially Bday or zebra print) and crystal clears.

Comment

• Popemall

My bad, the Tuf Tex I'm enjoying are 17" hehe

Comment

• Meililoon
        aka lyckr
        • Sep 2014

1. I think the first time I did it was when I was 3 or 4. I remember having dreamed about a character from a movie sitting on something round and blue (probably a beanbag or something) and I had a blue balloon lying around at the time, so I tried sitting on it and it popped. I started crying as I hated when balloons popped at the time.
        I don't think I started doing it intentionally until I was 16 or 17 and began getting over the fear of popping the myself.

2. I prefer wearing sweatpants. They're soft so you still get a feeling of the balloon under you, but you avoid the static that hairy legs causes

3. Probably 16" Uniques. I'm kind of light, so I often struggle to sitpop balloons, but the Uniques are often easier to pop than other brands

Comment

• Nopops4me
          • Jun 2015

I'm not into stp's. I like to enjoy my inflated & half knotted balloons for as long as possible, but if I did I would wear sweatpants, long legged shorts just in case the latex snapped back & hit me in the ******, very painful. In lyckr's post it is mentioned static on his hairy legs, as I love just cuddling balloons to my hairy chest I feel the attraction of the hairs to the latex just heaven. Does anyone else have that great feeling?

Comment

• blnppr
            • Jan 2016

I was a total non popper when I was young. I hated popping balloons because they made me happy and I rarely got them. At about age 8 or 9, I was able to ride my bike to the local store and buy them, so I had a steady supply. I would always just blow up on and sit or lay on it. Well, a few years later, I started getting excited when sitting on them, so I got rougher with them. Probably my first sit to pop was around 9. Even at 11 or 12, I didn't intentionally pop them, but I loved to be rough, so they did pop. I would wear either just my underwear, or nothing at all.

Comment

• t17forLife
              • May 2015

This method is not my favorite by any means. That said, here you go.

1. Surprisingly, when I was 14 and just getting into the fetish. This was less than 2 years ago.

2. No preference, but probably just jeans and a shirt, keep it simple.

3. Tuf-Tex 17, ideally lime green or yellow.

Comment

• nuocmami
                • Oct 2017

1. never
                2. shorts
                3. 12"

Comment

• JOhara
                  • Jul 2015

My answers

1. When did you start doing S2P’s?
                  I did my first sit pop accidentally. I got some pink 12” helium balloons with “IT’S A GIRL!” print when I was about 4 or 5 years old. I thought it would be fun to sit on one of them. Then I bounced up and down on it and eventually it went BANG! I recall my mother calling for me to make sure everything is ok...lol!

2. What clothes are the best for S2P’s?
                  Nowadays I dont intend to sit pop, I rather grind and hump and get the balloon right to the edge of exploding but if they do pop its no issue. I enjoy riding balloons in boxers or really loose fitting athletic shorts

3. Favourite balloon?

My favorite balloons are 12-14 inch bright girly colors (probably from my first sit pop incident) I loooove pink, baby blue, and light purple. But I also really love crystal colors, especially magneta, blue, orange, purple. And they need to be blown up to the perfect overinflated pear. I’m not into “artifically necked” balloons. But that tight “natural” pear/lightbulb look is such a turn on.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎