Old 05-07-2017, 08:34 PM

Gray A Loon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
My name is Gray A. Loon and I am writing a book about balloon fetish in all its forms and variations.

To start with I have created this survey in order to assist me with my research. In taking part in this survey you do not have to give your real name, age, location or email address, however voluntary participants would be most helpful for getting my book done. All fields are optional.

Please answer the questions as honestly and fully as you can.

Thanks

Gray A Loon
Old 06-07-2017, 11:59 PM

BustinMakesMeFeelGood is on a distinguished road
Hey all. I'm a bi guy and have been into balloons most of my life - and realized it was an official fetish when I was in college. Im in my 30s and live in the southeast US. I am a popper, and every time I play it usually ends in shreds of loons! I like the feel of the larger loons, but rarely have time to have a room full of large ones so I usually end up popping the 12s one-on-one. I also have a condom fetish and I have played with some inflates in the past. I'm on Skype if you ever want to chat!
Old 07-07-2017, 09:02 AM

gayloonfcker is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BustinMakesMeFeelGood View Post
Hey all. I'm a bi guy and have been into balloons most of my life - and realized it was an official fetish when I was in college. Im in my 30s and live in the southeast US. I am a popper, and every time I play it usually ends in shreds of loons! I like the feel of the larger loons, but rarely have time to have a room full of large ones so I usually end up popping the 12s one-on-one. I also have a condom fetish and I have played with some inflates in the past. I'm on Skype if you ever want to chat!
Would love to chat with you on skype buddy.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:53 PM

Phair is on a distinguished road
Hi there! My name is Matt and I'm from Brazil. I'm asexual and 37 years old.

I have been attracted to balloons since I was six years old, but repressed that desire until I was 25 when I discovered I was not the only one in the world who liked balloons. Since then I have had good moments of pleasure with balloons in my life.

My favourite brand is Qualatex. I love Q36 and Q24. I love ride and humping those balloons. I occasionally blow up 16" also. Blowing up balloons is a source of great pleasure for me.

Since I'm asexual, I do not have interest in woman neither man. I don't feel attracted for people. I don't know why, but I only like balloons.

Thanks.
Old 07-07-2017, 11:51 PM

WiganLuke91 is on a distinguished road
Hello I'm Luke, from the North West of the UK.
Have been a looner for maybe a couple years, but been stuck to fantasy mostly since don't live alone and do not have a partner for looning it up.
Got into it from a few different sources but if i had to be specific it was due to cartoons oddly.
Id say i am a popper and would love to try stuffing and inflating in pants and boxers or my partners panties should i ever find her in life.
Hoping for exchanging fantasies, ideas and advice in my time here
Hoping for the best