Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Balloons!
    • Jul 2016

Helium

What are your thoughts on helium? Do you ever use it?

I love the pull of loons inflated with it, how it floats, sucking helium and having the usual looner fun. Playing with bouquets of big helium loons is fun, too and it'd be cool to hold enough to fly. Only problem is the cost of helium, I rarely get to play with helium but it's still my favourite thing to do with my fetish.
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: Helium

Most floating balloons here in the U.K. Are filled with 'Hi float' these days as helium is so expensive. Does the same job, but sadly there's no squeaky voice when you inhale it

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by craggy2012
      Most floating balloons here in the U.K. Are filled with 'Hi float' these days as helium is so expensive. Does the same job, but sadly there's no squeaky voice when you inhale it
      I thought Hi Float was just a coating that you put inside balloons to make the helium stay inside longer.

I've never had the pleasure of having a helium balloon. I'd love to get some, but as mentioned, helium is expensive and I usually put my balloons away when I'm not using them.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
        • Oct 2016

I personally enjoy it, I have a small tank under my desk that I haven't used in months, but it's so much fun to have them just... 'hang' *giggle*

Comment

• charliekelly
          • Jun 2014

I love helium balloons, they're definitely my favorite!! There's something about them floating that i love, it's almost like they're trying to escape while you play with them.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
            • Mar 2016

Originally posted by lyckr
            I thought Hi Float was just a coating that you put inside balloons to make the helium stay inside longer.

I've never had the pleasure of having a helium balloon. I'd love to get some, but as mentioned, helium is expensive and I usually put my balloons away when I'm not using them.
            You never even had one as a kid?

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
              • Mar 2016

They're fun, but they're expensive and not really practical considering how I use them and my current living situation.

Comment

• Meililoon
                aka lyckr
                • Sep 2014

Originally posted by ThatOneLooner
                You never even had one as a kid?
                No. The only time helium balloons are used here is on our Constitution Day and then it's only mylar balloons, which never interested me, even as a kid. I've seen helium filled latex balloons being handed out once or twice, but I've never been in a position where I felt comfortable asking for one.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                  • Mar 2016

Originally posted by lyckr
                  No. The only time helium balloons are used here is on our Constitution Day and then it's only mylar balloons, which never interested me, even as a kid. I've seen helium filled latex balloons being handed out once or twice, but I've never been in a position where I felt comfortable asking for one.
                  I see them everywhere here in the US. Of course, the older I got, the less I had them, but I had them around all the time as a kid.

Comment

• lilolover82
                    • Mar 2014

Helium balloons were always enjoyable as a child, but as they slowly went flat and came to the ground my siblings or parents would always puncture them and deflate them and throw them out . As I got a bit older if the leaks were small I'd try to save them in a stash as they could be reinflated even for a short deflate again.
                    Washington State, United States

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                      • Mar 2016

Originally posted by lilolover82
                      Helium balloons were always enjoyable as a child, but as they slowly went flat and came to the ground my siblings or parents would always puncture them and deflate them and throw them out . As I got a bit older if the leaks were small I'd try to save them in a stash as they could be reinflated even for a short deflate again.

I got really good at untying balloon knots as a child. Which is why I started getting balloons less and less. My parents kinda figured something was up. Of course, now I can buy my own 24 inch balloons!

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Bump! (sorry ) I like helium better than air...& you kinda need air to live Of all the elements that make up this world helium is truly my favorite stuff! If my lungs were balloons I'd inhale the stuff & float away from this world
                        & who doesn't love that hiss that grows deeper & deeper & the balloon blows up bigger & bigger...long live helium balloons

Comment

• Helium1234
                          • Dec 2016

So Helium is my fav. LOVE having huge bouquets of Q24s around, but sad to hear they are no longer making them. Mylars are ok too, but prefer the latex. Nothing is more sexy than a girl with helium balloons.

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎