Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Enigma
    • Aug 2017

Re: The best balloon fon non-poppers

Wubble Bubble balloons. Get the strongest latex on Amazon. Plus less pop noise.

Comment

• LoudPopper
      • Jan 2016

Yep yep Lyckr! That was exactly what I was thinking of! And yeah it was fun working with you to make that review thread. Maybe we can keep it up sometime!

Comment

• palloncino90
        • Jan 2018

Hi guys, thanks to everyone for your responses

May either admin or moderator corrects the thread's title?
        I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• OverTheTop
          • Dec 2013

Cattex 32" longnecks are amazing, and are a decent replacement for the Q24 in my opinion, although a bit bigger, a bit softer, and with larger necks (are any of those a bad thing? :P)

Comment

• palloncino90
            • Jan 2018

I would like to try this Cattex, many looners told me about them, I never bought due their high cost per balloon and I'm Tuftex dipendent... but I've to do it one day... And from what I understood they're also Italian.
            I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• HeliumLover
              • Jul 2018

I'm a bit partial to the Unique 36, but I'm probably a bigger fan of round, neckless balloons than most are around here

Comment

• SuTeKh
                • Sep 2018

I was actually curious to get some other looner's opinions on this too. I recently started riding more balloons as i was more into the inflatables. Being a nonpopper i liked them better since they can take the weight riding them. But ive been riding balloons alot more lately and wanted to know which more looners prefer? Party city 24' or the walmart 36' i would like to experiment with other balloons as well including the GL1200 but the 24' and 36' are the most obtainable at the moment. Would love to hear other opinions and experiences with these loons!

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                  • May 2017

Since the Q24s have disappeared, I love the indian half dipped 30 inch balloons. However I'm not as rough with them compared to others, so not sure how these may pop, the way others loon with them. I mainly blow them a little above recommended inflation, so they're nice and tight, and then shuv them between my legs when sitting down. I love how these indian 30 inchers shoot off so much static electricity against my skin and how they squeak, utter bliss during a non humid spring day down under.

Comment

• Germanloon
                    • Oct 2018

My favorite Balloons for non popping are the 650 55 inch Czermak und Feger. These Balloons are getting very big and i mean biiiiiiiiiggggg.
                    After inflating 3 times they are so fantastic.
                    I am 1.90 m tall and the Balloons are at least 40 cm more.
                    The Czermak Balloons are depending on the colour red ones are like crystal clear Balloons and You have to inflate the red Balloon more than 2.00 m to get the Balloon hard.
                    The blue Balloons are not crystal clear but they are getting huge after inflated for the first time.
                    Best of all Czermak Balloons are not popping so easy - if You dont kill them by yourself.
                    You as a non popper can have a long satisfied and instant go with Czermak Balloons.

Comment

• Bjorn
                      Phobic non-popper
                      • Oct 2018

At the moment I've got qualatex 16 inch balloons. All these balloons survived so far. It seems that it's possible to blow them bigger but I'm afraid to neck the balloons.

When I sat on the balloon, the balloon still gave a lot. Which in my opinion indicates that the balloon could have been inflated much bigger.
                      Blowing up the balloon was already very difficult, so I did not dare to blow through.

The balloon feels more exciting when I am sitting on it.

I am less satisfied with the Belbal 14 inch balloons.

I overinflated the balloon I little bit, which is less then maximum if I look at photo's and video's at youtube.

I bounced gently on the balloon. Then I bounced a little harder, the neck looks beautiful. But by that time it pops. Now I'm afraid to bounce the other Belbal balloons. Afraid to pop them too.

I did the same on qualatex balloon, which survived it. So I try to enjoy bouncing my qualatex balloons and don't think too much about the risk of popping it and enjoy the great feeling.

The Belbal balloons feels harder than the qualatex balloons, which feels less comfortable.
                      Last edited by Bjorn; 08-11-2018, 23:19.

Comment

• Casey88
                        lukmanrewa
                        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Bjorn
                        At the moment I've got qualatex 16 inch balloons. All these balloons survived so far. It seems that it's possible to blow them bigger but I'm afraid to neck the balloons.

When I sat on the balloon, the balloon still gave a lot. Which in my opinion indicates that the balloon could have been inflated much bigger.
                        Blowing up the balloon was already very difficult, so I did not dare to blow through.

The balloon feels more exciting when I am sitting on it.

I am less satisfied with the Belbal 14 inch balloons.

I overinflated the balloon I little bit, which is less then maximum if I look at photo's and video's at youtube.

I bounced gently on the balloon. Then I bounced a little harder, the neck looks beautiful. But by that time it pops. Now I'm afraid to bounce the other Belbal balloons. Afraid to pop them too.

I did the same on qualatex balloon, which survived it. So I try to enjoy bouncing my qualatex balloons and don't think too much about the risk of popping it and enjoy the great feeling.

The Belbal balloons feels harder than the qualatex balloons, which feels less comfortable.

Couldnt agree more, love Q16s ! They are very strong and durable but difficult to neck/tie once its reached their rated size. Belbal 14s are good too but I prefer Q16 anytime !

Comment

• LoonerPlanet
                          • Nov 2018

Has anyone played with 18 inch Betallic, which is also Sempertex, balloons? Just got my first batch.

Positives: They are really strong balloon with a long, inflatable neck. Thick latex, more like the 24" and 36" Belbals. They come in a bag of 25, which I prefer.

Negatives: Not a huge color palette; for example, no crystal orange or magenta. Also, I can't find a mixed bag of crystals; you have to buy 25 of one color. They are also difficult to find. I ordered them from an online shop. No imprints that I have seen.

Possible negative or positive: They inflate hard...very hard...on first inflation. I'm working through multiple inflations to see if they get bigger and softer. Right now, I say softer but not as huge as I hoped. I'll keep going.

What I really like about them is that they have a real neck. After years of having Qtex as my "go to" balloon, I've grown tired of the lack of a real neck on either the 16 or 36 inch. Love the colors and quality of Qtex, but it is time for me to spread my hard earned cash elsewhere.

Comment

• MichaelLoona

No I can't recall ever trying anything from Betallic before, at least I don't think. But the 18 inch does sound interesting as my go to balloon size is usually between 16" and 24 ". I may have to look into this , not that I need any more balloons lol, but I guess you can never have enough.

Comment

• LoonerPlanet
                              • Nov 2018

MichaelLoona: Brody's balloons in the Chicago area carries Betallic and they are good at online ordering.

Because of the long neck, I think they would be good to build large clusters. (Something to try in the future.)

Comment

• SuTeKh
                                • Sep 2018

I have to give it to the party city 24'. They hold up very well even after multiple inflations i've had one of the clear ones blown up for well over a month now after being inflated multiple times and every now and then i will put a few more breath's into it its sitting at around 30+ inches at the moment and i am not in the least bit worried about it popping ive squeezed it hugged it and all with no issue. For the price you cant go wrong with these balloons. I would highly reccomend these to any nonpopper like myself. Ive heard from others they can be ridden with no issue and take abuse actually had one reach 5ft on the compressor without popping.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎