Ever seen someone you had a crush on blowing up a balloon?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue548
    • Sep 2015

Ever seen someone you had a crush on blowing up a balloon?

This is probably a common question posted. How did you react/ control yourself?
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: Ever seen someone you had a crush on blowing up a balloon?

Many years ago my girlfriend at the time found some deflated balloons at a restaurant. She and one of her friends started blowing them up. I was very phobic at this point and watched from a distance. When they got to rated size, her friend stopped but my girlfriend kept going. I think it was a red balloon, it got huge! I'd never seen anyone make a balloon so big. The neck was bulging out and I was shitting myself. Luckily for me, she stopped when it must've been another breath away from exploding. After that they just deflated them and took them home.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Blue548
      • Sep 2015

Wow I bet that was a sight!

Comment

• wildheart
        • Apr 2015

I wonder if she was a secret looner. Wasn't the first time she acted like that with balloons. Saw some in her room before as well. Once I caught her overinflating one in a car. She was alone so wasn't doing it to impress anyone or something. I wanted to tell her to stop in case it hurt her when it popped was I just stared in amazement as it got bigger and bigger. She stopped when she saw me though. Probably because she knew of my fear.
        How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
        My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Blue548
          • Sep 2015

Stores and restaurant; always find someone curious when there are uninflated balloons laying around

Comment

• Micks101
            • Jan 2017

One of my best memories haha - I had a huge crush on a girl I met through a mutual group. She was perfect in my eyes, and we became good friends but I couldn't bring myself to take the next step and ask her out. I remember when I was invited to an event that was being organised by her friendship group. I managed to rock up early to offer my help in setting up.

As I walked in I was already nervous knowing she was there, but I did not expect her to tap me on the shoulder and smile to me while she had a red 36" balloon under her arm that she was inflating for a bouquet she was assembling for the event. She was also wearing an outfit that was pretty hot. I felt the colour drain from my face and my heart starting to pound in my chest, just from seeing that smile that I fell in love with, plus tge added bonus of her working on my favouritr balloon!

'This balloon is huge!' She exclaimed. She joked about wishing she brought a pump. Can't really remember my reaction as I was in a trance haha She had to walk off but I got to see her blowing it up until it was full. I was praying that she didn't see my tent pitching never had I been more attracted to anyone else in my life before!

Sadly I never made the move and I moved away from the area. I always wonder if there was a connection between us, and I still think about her a lot. Little does she know that the time when I got to see her with my favourite balloon was a very special experience for her secret admirer!

Such a good memory for me

Comment

• Blue548
              • Sep 2015

Wow, that sounds incredible, and the fact she inflated it without a pump.

Comment

• Micks101
                • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Blue548
                Wow, that sounds incredible, and the fact she inflated it without a pump.
                I tell ya, the greatest sight I have ever laid my eyes on

Comment

• 9/11 did Bush
                  • Nov 2016

These stories are common for me haha.
                  Early on in high school (about age 13/14), what would typically happen is that girls would decorate lockers for their friends' birthdays. And this included using balloons.
                  At the time, I was doing stage crew for school, and would therefore require me to go to school early on quite a few occasions.
                  One time, I saw who would later be my 1st girlfriend blowing up a crystal purple loon for one of these things. The thing was massive, at the time I never played with a balloon bigger than 12 inches, and I estimate it was about 14". I stood there with a pretty darn good boner, and stared for ages, before I turned away and headed back to stage crew.

Comment

• Norwegianpopper
                    • Jan 2018

Had a mad crush on a girl some 15 years ago. At a party she found a leftover balloon from a birthday. She started to blow with a great pace, and the neck formed in no time. She didn't stop until it gave away with a great bang! Unfortunately that time I was phobic, and couldn't enjoy the moment quite.

A few years later we met up for a surprise party, and we figured we should see who could blow the biggest balloon. I do have to admit I cheated a bit, giving her a q16 instead of 11" balloon. This time she stopped before it popped, but it got huge - and it was a great sight

Comment

• BYGavia
                      • Dec 2017

No...but, toward the end of high school, I spotted a crush of mine inflating some sort of small inflatable a distance away. Inflatables aren't my thing but it stuck in my memory...

Comment

• iguessimalooner
                        • Dec 2017

Back in middle school, I had a crush on a Latina girl and apparently likes balloons. I would give her a bunch of random balloons every month or week. From crappy 12" grocery store brands to TT17's. One time during classes, we were doing some experiment with balloons. When she got her hands on one of them, she started blowing and it just turned me on instantly then B2P's it. I believe it was a 12" but hey, at least it was something.
                        Texas y'all.

Comment

• JR Looner
                          • May 2015

When I was in High School, I was helping set up at a church youth group one night. One of my female friends was walking around with me on the upper level chatting with me while I was setting up. She asked if I had any balloons, and I just happened to know where some where. I took her over to the room and she ended up picking out a solid pink Q36. Then she spent the next 45 minutes following me while blowing it up to just over rated size and then deflating it and blowing it up again. Still is one of my most favorite memories. Her and I are still the best of friends to this day.

Comment

• fastlooner
                            • Oct 2017

In about 8th or 9th grade I was at a private dance party for one of my friends. His parents had decorated the dance floor with lots of 12 inch balloons. There was a girl at this party that I liked at the time; as the night went on with everyone dancing, balloons inevitably started getting popped. Since I'm a non-popper I was a bit uncomfortable with this, but it wasn't enough for me get too anxious and stop enjoying myself. As people started to get tired of dancing, and the music died down, my crush took two of the balloons close to her and started gently playing with them. She was obviously being very careful not to pop her balloons which was endearing and slightly arousing for me. As I was standing with her in a group of friends, she suddenly started pressing a balloon against her ear and laughing. This was even more of a turn-on for me. To top it off, she then called me aside and said "Listen to this." She then placed the balloon against my ear and told me to listen to how the balloon makes everything sound all fuzzy. I got red in the face and my boner grew to its full size as I simply let out a "Uh huh, I guess it does." She then put the other balloon up to her own ear and stared at me while laughing again. I think she ended up taking those balloons home with her. I'm not sure if she's a looner or I f she knew I was, but this is a cherished non-popper balloon memory that I've kept after all these years. I never dated the girl, but that's alright because since liking her, I've dated a few girls that have all been more than happy to fully indulge my fetish.

Comment

• LatinBeauty
                              • Jun 2018

Originally posted by iguessimalooner
                              Back in middle school, I had a crush on a Latina girl and apparently likes balloons. I would give her a bunch of random balloons every month or week. From crappy 12" grocery store brands to TT17's. One time during classes, we were doing some experiment with balloons. When she got her hands on one of them, she started blowing and it just turned me on instantly then B2P's it. I believe it was a 12" but hey, at least it was something.
                              I'm also a Latina girl that loves balloons! I would love to chat someday with you!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎