Trouble finding a South America 24in.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OverTheTop
    • Dec 2013

Re: Trouble finding a South America 24in.

Originally posted by BusterBill
    I just spoke with a buddy tonight who purchased 200 SA24's from me over 2 years ago. They've been in his store room at an average room temperature ever since. He recently got them out and started playing with them. He tells me he is amazed at how perfectly they held up. He said if anything they are even better now than they were originally ... somewhat softer and inflate much bigger, but still extremely durable. The news is encouraging re: very long shelf life.
    Great, sounds like Cattex which also hold up very well and become soft while staying strong.

Do you happen to still sell them?

Comment

• BusterBill
      Founder, Balloon Buddies
      • Nov 2016

No, I closed my online balloon shop years ago. Sort of miss it, but it was a lot of work. I would however love to know where I can order some Sao Roque Brazilian giant balloons. Anyone have an online shop that sells them?

Comment

• grizzleylooner
        • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Ryan556
        Re: Trouble finding a South America 24in.
        I just don't wanna drop that much money on balloons lol.
        You could always do a bulk order and sell some of them, either on ebay or I'm sure there's people on here that would be interested.
        I would definitely buy some if you were UK but adding a second lot of international shipping and customs charges would make it quite expensive.

Comment

• Unicks
          • Nov 2020

Hey Bill.. I miss your store! Used to buy lots of clear and pastel SA24s from you back in the day.. Lots of fun and I don't think anything has came close to them since. The RX36L or now even the RX50L are extreme exaggerations, but durable as all heck.

Cheers!

U

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡