Old 11-02-2018, 01:46 AM

Dude1234 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Balloons that you want but can't have
Originally Posted by loonlover817 View Post
yeah I ask for balloons but my parents wont get them lol. so i have to buy my own but i cant get helium inflated ones. lol I kinda like helium ones.
It's tempting to ask I just need a reason for it I find if the balloon has helium in it. It is extra special for me I don't know why
Old 11-02-2018, 01:50 AM

loonlover817 is on a distinguished road
same. I guess I'm not man enough to pop balloons in ublic. have u ever wanted to ask like heb if they would give free balloons or like left over?
Old 11-02-2018, 02:00 AM

same. I guess I'm not man enough to pop balloons in ublic. have u ever wanted to ask like heb if they would give free balloons or like left over?
Dude you just have to go with it it's not about being a man lol I haven't popped a balloon in public either can never get close enough to them �� Are you saying ask my parents about free balloons or public places like car dealerships when it comes to my parents I just Nick them and hope they completley forget about it as for public places I would like to ask but I don't live near any places with balloons this again will be aleaveated once I can drive I could ask my college but I don't know how I'm sorry if I have anwserd your question properly
Old 11-02-2018, 02:04 AM

nah ur fine. yeah ive wanted to ask like car dealerships and stuff but haven't. one time i was at an epicurean night and I could have brought a 24 incher home and i would have except i cut the string and it flew away, but again my parents wouldn't be happy. do u know any celebrities with our fetish?
Old 11-02-2018, 02:15 AM

nah ur fine. yeah ive wanted to ask like car dealerships and stuff but haven't. one time i was at an epicurean night and I could have brought a 24 incher home and i would have except i cut the string and it flew away, but again my parents wouldn't be happy. do u know any celebrities with our fetish?
That is a good question I wonder if there are any celebrities with a balloon fetish I'm always looking for pictures of my favourite female celebrities with balloons I have noticed some have hardly any pics with balloons while others have lots of photos with balloons I wonder if anybody has asked lol last time I was at college I saw some underinflated balloons I wanted to rescue but by the time I got to them they were gone it sucks when there gone I just wish there was more pics and vids of people with Frozen balloons on a side note thank you for your replies I never though this thread would become 2 pages lol��
Old 11-02-2018, 02:21 AM

yeah no problem I'm just finding where i fit in this lol. dude same like I hate it when people pop leftover balloons and throw them away. Like ive thought about starting a business that takes care of leftover balloons u want to join? lol
Old 11-02-2018, 02:45 AM

BlueYoshi is on a distinguished road
Basically anything big enough to warrant a pump. Although I did inflate my first Cattex longneck by mouth by way of a large valve, I don't think I'd like to do that with anything past 36". Q36 I can handle because the nozzle isn't too wide, and I have the valve for the wide Cattex necks, but I don't fancy blowing for any longer than that.

So until the day when I finally take the time to research and purchase a pump suitable for >40" loons, I'm holding off on buying the GL1200 and big round Cattex balloons.

(Additionally, if I don't end up living in a large enough space to accommodate them, then that further renders them pointless).

With that said, I'm the owner of a Cattex 44"(?) balloon and nothing to do with it... Wishful thinking went into that purchase, I suppose...

Last edited by BlueYoshi; 11-02-2018 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Added "don't" in parentheses
Old 11-02-2018, 02:47 AM

BlueYoshi is on a distinguished road
yeah do yall live in texas? Nice. yeah what would u suggest i get as my inaugural drivers license balloon thing? lol. so what was your first like thing that got you hooked on balloons as a kid?
I started on Amazon. Made sure that the order wasn't coming from a source that would be a dead giveaway. Luckily, my parents didn't ask too many questions.
Old 11-02-2018, 02:48 AM

dude i'll take it if u dont want it. lol jk my fam woulnt let me have it. 36 inches are great they are so hot. lol are we allowed to say sex stuff?
Old 11-02-2018, 03:12 AM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Location: A tiny rock floating in the middle of nowhere in an infinite universe, orbiting around a tiny star.
loonerdude44 is on a distinguished road
dude i'll take it if u dont want it. lol jk my fam woulnt let me have it. 36 inches are great they are so hot. lol are we allowed to say sex stuff?
Well this is a fetish forum, so of course.