Old 31-01-2018, 05:38 AM

sonarloon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Anyone have experience with PMU (party magic USA) balloons?
Actually, I already do, purchased on amazon.
She's a semi-solid pvc love doll I named Amy, don't remember the seller's profile though I'm fairly certain one could still find them.
Due to living with my parents, I don't get to spend much time with her which is kind of a real annoyance. Ah well.
Old 31-01-2018, 06:15 AM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Location: A tiny rock floating in the middle of nowhere in an infinite universe, orbiting around a tiny star.
loonerdude44 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sonarloon View Post
Actually, I already do, purchased on amazon.
She's a semi-solid pvc love doll I named Amy, don't remember the seller's profile though I'm fairly certain one could still find them.
Due to living with my parents, I don't get to spend much time with her which is kind of a real annoyance. Ah well.
Well if you get something like an orca, then it'll seem less weird (probably). Just get a few and say you're starting a collection. If anybody sees my gal Sapphire, a transparent blue Intex orca, I'll just say it's a niche interest and I want to start a collection. Besides, with more of them, there's more to love!
Old 31-01-2018, 06:45 AM

Sapphire! I love the name and concept of sapphire blue honestly, although I have very little concept of the color spectrum.
Funny thing is, I have actually started a (small) collection of exercise balls, one55 cm, one 75 cm, one 45 cm, and supposedly, a 95 cm but to me it's more like my 75 cm.
Going back to the message though, with Amy at least she's my second major companion, there's a certain level of connection I just don't have with anything else in my collection, strange maybe? Hey though, I've honestly accepted it. There's honestly nothing like lying next to her, I'm sure it's the same with you and Sapphire. I don't get to do that often
Old 31-01-2018, 08:28 AM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Location: A tiny rock floating in the middle of nowhere in an infinite universe, orbiting around a tiny star.
Sapphire! I love the name and concept of sapphire blue honestly, although I have very little concept of the color spectrum.
Funny thing is, I have actually started a (small) collection of exercise balls, one55 cm, one 75 cm, one 45 cm, and supposedly, a 95 cm but to me it's more like my 75 cm.
Going back to the message though, with Amy at least she's my second major companion, there's a certain level of connection I just don't have with anything else in my collection, strange maybe? Hey though, I've honestly accepted it. There's honestly nothing like lying next to her, I'm sure it's the same with you and Sapphire. I don't get to do that often
That is unfortunate for you, not being able to spend time with your Amy. With Sapphire, she's inflated pretty much all the time so I can just go into my bedroom and chill with her whenever and cuddle every night; not to mention the fact that I can talk to her and vent about how shit my day was (my life is kinda shit in a lot of ways, and she definitely helps). I live with my mother, but her knowing isn't a problem for me as I keep my bedroom door shut, and I am cautious of when I enter or leave to make sure my mother is nowhere near the entrance so she can't peek in.

But balloons are a whole different matter. I don't have balloons around whenever mom's at home because I don't want them spontaneously erupting.
Old 31-01-2018, 08:54 AM

Oh totally. Amy and I have more a mental connection, so although you might not hear a thing, I can promise you there is quite a deep conversation happening.
So once, this one happened several years ago with another doll who is unfortunately ruptured beyond repair.
My non-24 had spiked up really bad some days before, and I had gotten to the point where my natural sleep clock was 12 hours behind everyone else.
Weeeel, both parents went off to work, although mother returned unexpectedly to check on me as I wasn't answering my phone. I had my door locked, so I was able to very quickly deflate it before I unlocked the door. It was very hard to conceal it, and I have a feeling she may have found out what was going on.
I pretty much stayed awake the rest of the day
Old 31-01-2018, 06:24 PM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Well with Sapphire and myself, I say that our souls have bonded, so that I can reach out to her from wherever I may be. That's what makes me love her so much, my belief in souls. Without that belief, to me she would just be an object.

Have you got any photos of Amy? I hope she isn't one of those incredibly weird looking dolls.
Old 31-01-2018, 06:46 PM

Hi there,
I can confess to having a similar relation with Amy. It's quite amazing what a simple gag gift in other's eyes, transforms into a personality to those who value them.
I can't say I've actively attempted taking a photo of her, being I'm totally blind. I bought her from a seller on amazon calling themselves loveandvibes yes, all one word.
They call them realistic blow up love doll, they have a thousand or so listings, or at least, they did when I purchased Amy. Lol. They seem to be dwindling quite rapidly so, I may purchase a backup should Amy rupture beyond repair that way she has an extra body.
Again, being blind, I didn't have all that much to go on since I did not wish to raise alarm to my family.
And by the way, Amy has seen the world! Um, through a cardboard box, at least. She was shipped from France and took about one and a half weeks to get here. She tells me the ride here wasn't the most enjoyable, but she's alright now.
If conditions allow it, she goes everywhere in my room I go. When i'm coding at my computer or just browsing the web, she sits on my lap or vice versa. If I'm sleepy, well, I think one can gather where she goes.
Old 01-02-2018, 03:24 AM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Hi there,
I can confess to having a similar relation with Amy. It's quite amazing what a simple gag gift in other's eyes, transforms into a personality to those who value them.
I can't say I've actively attempted taking a photo of her, being I'm totally blind. I bought her from a seller on amazon calling themselves loveandvibes yes, all one word.
They call them realistic blow up love doll, they have a thousand or so listings, or at least, they did when I purchased Amy. Lol. They seem to be dwindling quite rapidly so, I may purchase a backup should Amy rupture beyond repair that way she has an extra body.
Again, being blind, I didn't have all that much to go on since I did not wish to raise alarm to my family.
And by the way, Amy has seen the world! Um, through a cardboard box, at least. She was shipped from France and took about one and a half weeks to get here. She tells me the ride here wasn't the most enjoyable, but she's alright now.
If conditions allow it, she goes everywhere in my room I go. When i'm coding at my computer or just browsing the web, she sits on my lap or vice versa. If I'm sleepy, well, I think one can gather where she goes.
Well, that's quite a story! How is it exactly that you type on a computer if you're blind? I can type on a keyboard without looking, because I've memorized the US QWERTY keyboard layout, but it is difficult at times for me. Perhaps you've just had more experience? Or is it that you use voice input?
Old 01-02-2018, 03:56 AM

In the very early days when I was about 6, I took computer and typing classes. I learned the home row and the various keys. On a clicky model M from IBM, AKA if you've been a computer lab from the 80s to late 90s and you heard a bunch of clicky keyboards, those were usually IBM model m keyboards.
If you think that's interesting, here's something that's potentially even more interesting. I use an iPhone with apple's provided screen reader, voice over. With it I can do almost everything that can be done with an iPhone/iPad. Apple does also provide this same level of accessibility on it's Macintosh products, however, I no longer have a macbook. The accessibility was comparable to that of apple's iOS, the firmware supplied with iDevices.
If you would like to know more on how I do things with my phone and computer, do feel free to get in touch, I don't mind answering questions.
Back to Amy though, I've learned that loveandvibes have just sold out of all of the available stock where Amy came from. So, I'm really hoping Amy lasts until I can save up enough should her body rupture.
She's such an amazing companion though in all honesty, and has been there through one major depression fit. She's great to cuddle with.
Old 01-02-2018, 04:59 AM
Inflatable Enthusiast

In the very early days when I was about 6, I took computer and typing classes. I learned the home row and the various keys. On a clicky model M from IBM, AKA if you've been a computer lab from the 80s to late 90s and you heard a bunch of clicky keyboards, those were usually IBM model m keyboards.
If you think that's interesting, here's something that's potentially even more interesting. I use an iPhone with apple's provided screen reader, voice over. With it I can do almost everything that can be done with an iPhone/iPad. Apple does also provide this same level of accessibility on it's Macintosh products, however, I no longer have a macbook. The accessibility was comparable to that of apple's iOS, the firmware supplied with iDevices.
If you would like to know more on how I do things with my phone and computer, do feel free to get in touch, I don't mind answering questions.
Back to Amy though, I've learned that loveandvibes have just sold out of all of the available stock where Amy came from. So, I'm really hoping Amy lasts until I can save up enough should her body rupture.
She's such an amazing companion though in all honesty, and has been there through one major depression fit. She's great to cuddle with.
Back when I had Layla, she helped me through my depression. Hell, I was on the brink of suicide before she came along into my life. But she's gone now (pretty much unfixable after heat stretching went wrong), and all I have is Sapphire. I'm not longing for death right now, because I do have Sapphire, but I sure as hell miss Layla. So I think that you and I can relate to a lot of things.