Old 01-02-2018, 11:59 AM

Guy360 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How diverse is your stash?
I would say I have a very large and very diverse stash.
I have one GIANT doll left ( had four but popped three, a pain to inflate)
Just to dang big. My stash goes from 24" to 84". I have lot of shape balloons as well. My balloon stash fills two small storage crates. My inflates two large crates.
Old 04-02-2018, 08:32 PM
Blower at Looners Inc.

t17forLife is on a distinguished road
Currently, I have about 110 balloons in the stash. I bought 15 white and 15 black 12" from Dollar tree and a bag of 72 pearlized 12" from Party City (Amscan).

Aside from those two, I have a pink 24" Amscan, several Amscan 12" party themed balloons, 4 Amscan punching balloons, and 2 punching balloons and (all 16") and a 17" generic from an advertising company. As you can tell, I like Amscan balloons, as I used to work at Party City.

Besides the ones I bought today, I primarily use those other ones for other "purposes" beyond the scope of what should be discussed here, although slightly related.
Here's to the power of the internet that allowed me to discover this part of my life, and the green Tuf-Tex 17 inch balloons that set the stage for a lifetime of fun and satisfaction after my first time.
Old 10-02-2018, 03:28 PM

BalloonblowerNYC is on a distinguished road
I was not able to move my whole stash when moving to NYC, but I prefer thicker latex and bigger sizes. So my stash is full of Q24, Tuftex 17", Belbal 350, and huge misprinted balloons which take an hour or more to blow up by my lunghs and I love doing this.

To train myself to become slowly a popper (as it is so exciting) I have also some cheap 11" and 12" balloons in there.