Old 05-01-2018, 04:56 AM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Location: A tiny rock floating in the middle of nowhere in an infinite universe, orbiting around a tiny star.
loonerdude44 is on a distinguished road
Default Why don't you pop 'loons?
I'm just curious to know why you fellow non-poppers are non-poppers. For me, it's sort of showing mercy to an object that gives me so much pleasure and happiness. Why destroy such innocent souls?
Old 05-01-2018, 06:44 AM

fastlooner is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Why don't you pop 'loons?
I'm a non-popper mainly because balloons themselves bring me immense pleasure and joy (both sexually and non-sexually) so popping a balloon is like losing a favorite sex toy. Since its rare for me to be able to make online orders for giant balloons, I'm always extra careful to make sure they don't pop. Whenever balloons do pop, it's usually an anxious experience for me, but since a lot of sexuality involves transforming anxiety into sexual pleasure, I'm open to the idea of exploring popping balloons and maybe one day being a semi-popper.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:16 AM

Micks101 is on a distinguished road
Simple, I'm aroused by the balloon and interacting with it, rather than the pop
Old 05-01-2018, 04:45 PM

BlueYoshi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by fastlooner View Post
I'm a non-popper mainly because balloons themselves bring me immense pleasure and joy (both sexually and non-sexually) so popping a balloon is like losing a favorite sex toy. Since its rare for me to be able to make online orders for giant balloons, I'm always extra careful to make sure they don't pop. Whenever balloons do pop, it's usually an anxious experience for me, but since a lot of sexuality involves transforming anxiety into sexual pleasure, I'm open to the idea of exploring popping balloons and maybe one day being a semi-popper.
^ same
Old 06-01-2018, 04:07 AM

iguessimalooner is on a distinguished road
I'm a semi-popper. I pop balloons that can just be easily purchased again. I.E. Q16's, grocery store brands. However, I don't pop balloons that are expensive or rare. I.E. Q24's, GL1200, some printed balloons.
Old 06-01-2018, 08:02 AM

Seasider is on a distinguished road
A) I donít particularly like loud noises
B) I get turned on by my interactions with balloons, for me itís all about the sensual ness of a balloon (that feeling of afreshly inflated balloon canít be beaten in my opinion)
C) I see it as slightly wasteful popping a brand new balloon.
D) I will only pop a balloon, using scissors to snip the neck when it becomes oxidised or thereís no room to store it!

I totally understand the turn on of popping and part of me wishes I could do it (if I was a popper I think Iíd blow to pop so I could get the maximum neck size!) I jut donít see a time when I will.
Old 06-01-2018, 04:26 PM

Casey88 is on a distinguished road
im a phobic due to my past experiences and i love them as a sexual object hence like to keep them intact.

I did try a couple of times by popping small size balloons (below 11 inches) on purpose with my earplugs/loud music on and it wasnt a fun experience for me at all.
Old 08-01-2018, 09:53 PM

Bubble Boy :-P is on a distinguished road
I never, ever intentionally pop my balloons... especially when I form an emotional attachment to it...all, every single balloon i own gets popped purely from use & over inflation. Well....actually....thats not one hundred percent true...i do occasionally like to do blow to pops...but i only do them with cheap 12 inchers of which i have an abundance
Old 09-01-2018, 08:07 AM

scuba is on a distinguished road
I avoid popping my balloons. I also think it's a waste of a perfectly new balloon to just blow it up to pop it.
Having said that I do pop my modeling balloons when I'm done using them as a float suit because they are already worn out, but that's also with a bit of regret.
Old 10-01-2018, 12:54 AM

freetofloat is on a distinguished road
Much the same as everyone else here. It would be destroying a cherished object, often hard to come by, that gave so much pleasure.
Often you've found that "one", that just feels right, and to replace its unique qualities is sometimes to much trial and error to repeat.