Old 27-05-2017, 02:23 AM

kosmos is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Looner season... Does it happen only to me?
Originally Posted by marceloarcor View Post
I'm not sure why, but I use to experiment "looner seasons" during a regular year. I mean, periods where I really need to have loon action for some regular days (everydays) and periods where I'm focused in my life, work, family, etc. From the beginning of the year and until 1 month ago, I was ok by just having sex with my gf and I was very focused in my work. After that, I felt the need of peeking around in the loon world (vk.com is mine) and looning powers came to me... I bought 5 beachballs at once (very unusual for me), and now there's only 1 left... Saint Lord, 2 weeks ago I spent an entire saturday (with my gf at their parents) looning in the bedroom! I like to experiment, so I got to the point of buying a steam cleaner just to try overinflating beachballs with it (which perfectly worked). I could tell you lots of kinky things I do when I'm in this state, but this is a subject for another post I guess.
Maybe when my last beachball was bursted I could restart my priorities. Last time (last year) I got calm after going alone to the beach, renting a cabin and having an entire week of peace and looning sessions at night.

How do you manage/balance your life and your loon life?
Eh i agree with you, sometimes i get bored, stress from work and other things just drive me up a wall and i just play video games or am soldering. But i don't think about balloons.. now there are some months where i am just playing with balloons every moment i can,Or blowing beachballs to the limit,and having fun, carefully at home or all out when i am alone.

So i understand where you are coming from, i think many looners just like balloons is short bursts (yes pun was intended) and are happy. Some like playing with balloons to release stress, or just play with one for fun. Some just on some periods of the year, of course not everyone is the same people i guess have different tastes to looning.
Old 02-06-2017, 05:27 PM

marja is on a distinguished road
When I read the title of the thread I thought: I have the same!

But reading your description I have exactly the opposite. I like balloons a lot and I enjoy playing with them at a regular base. But sometimes there periods (last few months) where I don't touch a balloon. Just no interest at all! Luckily after a while this period of non-looning disappears. But these periods occur to me and I don't know why and how.
Old 06-02-2018, 08:15 PM

palloncino90 is on a distinguished road
Wow I was thinking who I was the only one! This happens to me too; for 2 or 3 months I really don't think about balloons but then I need looning
Old 07-02-2018, 05:29 PM

perchedontheloon is on a distinguished road
Definitely happens to me too. There are weeks and months where I won’t touch a balloon, then periods, like now, where I have a dozen or so balloons at all tones in my room.
Old 08-02-2018, 06:17 PM

Tecumseh is on a distinguished road
Hihi yeah me too, although I think many things in my life go that way (like computer games or netflix seasons)
Old 10-02-2018, 06:12 AM

Milkman is on a distinguished road
Definitely happens to me too. I have balloon sessions very rarely now, about once in 2-3 months. During the break I usually stick to looner content (vids, pics and stories), but not every day.

Right now I feel terrible withdrawal pains due to the fact that I can't do a proper looning session now. What makes it worse is that I can't talk to anyone personally about my fetish (my GF is not an option, and I don't dare open up to any other friend), although I feel a strong need to. So it's great that there is this forum where I can find support and talk to somebody