Old 04-02-2018, 08:45 PM
Blower at Looners Inc.

t17forLife is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Playing with balloons in living room
When I was a kid, which was not that many years ago, I was somewhat afraid of balloons, but also quite rowdy around them like most young kids are.

At birthday parties, including some of my own, we used to help get rid of the balloons afterwards which usually involved popping them with shoes or scissors. My young relatives never did anything stupid or provocative with them, and even if they did I wouldn't have been old enough to know what it meant.

On one occasion, I believe my 6th birthday, I remember being in the living room on the tile floor, destroying some of the balloons with a BIC pen. I don't know my reasoning for it, but the people in the room just turned a blind eye to what I was doing. I was a weird kid back then.
Old 10-03-2018, 08:35 PM

Punchballpopper is on a distinguished road
Many fond memories of popping balloons on the living. Saw my godmother sit on a round green balloon on NYE in 1976 or 1977. Watching her bouncing 2 or 3 times before it popped into 5- 6 pieces was amazing. I was 10ish.
Maybe 2 or 3 years later I was home alone and I had a large red punch ball that I set on the floor. I stood from the center of the couch and leaped in a seated position and landed squarely on it and it made the best boom. I probably was a good 3-4 ft in the air at the highest when my naked ass came right down on it.
Old 11-03-2018, 03:49 AM

b0f0s0f is on a distinguished road
I have absolutely no such memories, because of the deathly phobia I had that eventually led to the formation of my fetish. My only fond memories of playing with balloons in the living room are from now :^)
Old 07-05-2018, 04:13 PM

MetroBalloon is on a distinguished road
Some memories of me and my dad playing with balloons, though he always had me bust them, but I got to sit and bounce on them while he held me on the balloon. Fun times.