Old 22-01-2018, 09:29 PM

sonarloon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Why don't you pop 'loons?
Simple. Being blind, my ears have more focused ability. I can't confess to trying with ear plugs in, though. That, and the shreds. I'm always so nervous that if I inflate one, it will pop, and I won't be able to pick up the remains. That, and It's usually quite rare I can place orders around here.
Old 23-01-2018, 09:47 PM

b0f0s0f is on a distinguished road
Wow, balloons must be a very interesting sensory experience to have without vision. Makes me want to try playing with them in the dark.
Old 23-01-2018, 11:15 PM
Gone fishin...

Davidblack is on a distinguished road
Too terrified. I was phobic as a child now I guess I am phobic and fetish.

Rare chance for some balloon sex today, he was happy to blow up the balloon in my loose fitting boxers but as he got near 10” of my 11”Q, I panicked and told him to stop blowing it. Thankfully he blow something else instead then ;-)

He wouldn’t let me video him but I got a good little shot of it in my boxers afterwards...always wanted to do that but assumed o would be able to have him b2p.

Maybe sometime
Old 24-01-2018, 03:56 PM

sonarloon is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by b0f0s0f View Post
Wow, balloons must be a very interesting sensory experience to have without vision. Makes me want to try playing with them in the dark.
You totally should. The sensory overloads would probably be amazing.
What's really interesting is that I can sometimes tell a red balloon from a brighter colored balloon. It's very difficult to explain, though red/pink tend to have smoother feeling latex. Don't believe me? try it some time. It's fun.
There are times I enjoy being blind, when I loon is one of them.
The fear of when they go, is not one of those times, however. In the 5 years I've been a looner, only 1 has gone. It was entirely my fault, I had re-used a cheap walmart 12 inch way too many times. In the end, it was more a soft thud than a loud pop. In a few minutes I'm going to find out how enjoyable riding a q24 is for me, anyway.
Take care all!
Old 29-01-2018, 02:21 PM

palloncino90 is on a distinguished road
Although I love inflating much my balloons, I really can't pop them, I'm phobic about explosion, surley it depends somewhat from my childhood. But there's something strange, when I look at my wife to interact with balloons and she teases me such as she would pop them, I feel a good stuff.