X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OneOrTwo
    • Jan 2017

Camming/Paid shows

Hey Everybody,

So I know our community is pretty small and not terribly active (not that I am either), but I'm also aware that the general audience/market for balloon fetish stuff is surprisingly larger than one might think.

I've been a bit strapped for cash recently and was researching stuff about camming. Obviously I'd be happiest with something related to my fetish but am doubtful that I would get noticed or watched enough for it to be worth going for. What are your thoughts? Have you seen looners in any live fetish-play videos or streams? Would you ever pay to see something like that?

Thanks
    OneOrTwo

Hmmm should probably mention for people that don't want to bother with my comment history: I'm a guy. So while I encourage general answers, maybe consider whether that's an immediate no-go. I won't be offended since I understand where people are coming from.
    My fetish/sexuality is a private thing. Not interested.
    0%
    I'd definitely WATCH videos of this sort.
    0%
    I think I'd consider paying for something I'm into.
    0%
    OMG I'VE NEEDED THIS. Take my money!
    0%
  • Banzure
    Inflater of Dolls
    • Feb 2013

Re: Camming/Paid shows

I guess it would depend a lot on what you would do on cam and most importantly... what your gender is.

Edith: Given your own edit; I would not be watching. I can't claim to know how the market is regarding guy/gay cammers when it comes to inflation, for some reason I only look at the female ones
    Last edited by Banzure; 07-06-2017, 19:44.
    Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
      • Apr 2017

I probably wouldn't watch a live show, but I'd get custom clips. The type of material I'm into is really limited. Would probably prefer to pay for them so its clear what everyone wants.

Comment

• Orzel
        • Nov 2015

I'd never pay for anything like this cause I got no interest in watching others.
        I prefer doing things myself & being watched (and no, not for money either).

Comment

• OneOrTwo
          • Jan 2017

@Banzure I get that. Just in general there's less demand for male videos. And it's cool that not everyone would be interested. I'm just gauging general interest.

@TheGrimLooner Are you the TheGrimLooner? Big fan I'll message you, but I'm not against pre-making clips. I guess the only thing there is you don't get active input so if you end up paying for something you didn't want we'd both feel bad.

@Orzel Totally cool. I like watching others quite a bit but that's totally a personal preference. I'm not even sure if being watched is a turn-on for me, but it's something I'm interested in finding out.

Comment

• ant100
            • Jun 2017

I would too shy to do it, but if you have no issues with doing a cam liveshow, try it. There's a big market for gay cams, and even if looners are a tiny group, there's a dedicated fan base

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
              • Apr 2017

@TheGrimLooner Are you the TheGrimLooner? Big fan I'll message you, but I'm not against pre-making clips. I guess the only thing there is you don't get active input so if you end up paying for something you didn't want we'd both feel bad.
              I guess if you already have vids up, its easier to sell customs because we get a rough idea of what you can do. Then you just gain experience in getting the communication down pat and everyone gets what they want.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎