Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Micks101
    • Jan 2017

Story time!

So I've had a colourful history with balloons and would like to share an anecdote about an amazing experience I've had with a particular girl in my life. True story all!

I met her a while ago and we had a solid friendship for a while, to the point where we were good mates and would joke around, prank each other etc. so we were close on a friendship level. We knew quite a lot about each other but there was one thing she definitely did not know - I was incredibly attracted to her. A beautiful person and the biggest heart ever and I developed strong intimate feelings for her even in the short term.

I am a very shy person and to this day, at age 25, have never been in an intimate relationship. It sucks but I was raised to believe I was not worth anything to anyone so that is how my life has been lived. Total lack of confidence!

I remember when I was once invited to an event that the organisation she volunteered for had arranged. It was just a social night for all the members to get together and have a good party - since I had quite a few friends in this group, naturally they invited me to come to the place early in the afternoon and hang while some of the members were setting up the tables and decorations for the night. I never second guessed myself and just went over there so I could be with friends.

So once I arrived, my friends were in a group outside the building just hanging around. I met up with them and spent some time with them before they all went different ways to do some work for the event that night. So I just waled around and saw what was going on. I went into the main building where some members were setting up the room and I can vividly remember the state of shock I went into when I looked in the room.

There she was, blowing up a huge red balloon in the centre of the room. I knew it was a 36" as they were my favourite. It was the fastest tent pitch I can remember in my life, looking at her, dressed in a thin shirt with jeans. Her smile and presence in the room - I thought it looked like she was enjoying her time with this balloon. I started to blush but couldn't really leave as people were noticing that I was there. I tried so hard to distract myself and started talking to some other people, as well as using my thick jumper to cover the top of my pants. It wasn't working. Not at all.

I was working the people in the room for as long as I could, but then I ran out of options. I started looking at some literature on the wall but soon enough, 'hey you!', I heard in that beautiful voice I could recognise anywhere. I turned around and there she was, with that angelic smile I fell in love with, and a huge red balloon under her right arm (wasn't inflated that big, as I know from experience lol). No doubt I was as red as that balloon, and my heart was pounding in my chest. I couldn't stop visualising her blowing up that balloon and having fun with it. 'Um hey!' I said nervously. 'Jeez this balloon is f*%&$ huge hey?' she said with a tone of excitement. Took me a short time to give a response, 'uh yeah how you going with that?' I said gingerly. She said that there was no pump anywhere and she volunteered to blow it up. It was to go in a large bouquet as the centre piece of the room. I remembered how creative she was and it made me smile slightly. 'How do you think I'm going?' she asked. It was at this point my cock was buldging so bad and I was awkwardly trying to hide it. 'Reckon it could go bigger' I nervously mumbled. She said she didn't want it to pop but wanted to see how far she could go, laughing playfully. My mind was racing as fast as my heart, and there was another awkward silence between us.

Then I saw her look down for a moment, it was at that point I realised she noticed my predicament. She didn't say anything but actually gave another playful smile. I just smiled back for a moment before she departed, 'see ya tonight'. She looked back at me as she was walking back to the middle of the room with a group of people. I reckon I stood there for another 5 minutes just coming to terms with what I had experienced. It was like I was thrown into my ultimate fantasy but could not touch.

I left there and then and did not go that night. I never got any further with this girl and I have since moved away. It was really devastating when I decided not to try and get with her. I mean, that experience with the balloon was amazing, but I was really attracted to her despite that. I still think about her every day and kick myself to this day for never having the guts to tell her how I felt. I always think about that experience and whether she was trying to tell me something - I guess I will never know. Let me tell you all, life with no self-esteem is horrendous, fetish or not

As least I've been able to share this story with you, hopefully you find it interesting as much as I found it enjoyable!
  • FireRider
    • Jul 2016

Re: Story time!

What an interesting story indeed. I've been in a somewhat similar situation (not really balloon-related, but whatever) a while ago, and I can imagine how great it is to have your ultimate phantasy presented to you on a silver platter - and how frustrating it is knowing that you could have acted, but didn't.

For what it's worth, we all do things we regret every once in a while, and from a completely sober point of view, there's no rational reason to feel bad about what lies in the past. She probably had her own thoughts on the matter of you being aroused, and chances are it never crossed her mind that it could have been related to her inflating that balloon.

Once again, I understand your frustration, and maybe she really knew what was going on, and you really did miss a chance, but if that affair is eating at you, why don't you just ask her? Sure, having moved away I guess it's a little harder to stay in touch, but what's stopping you from hitting her up and asking how things have been? Not sure if you feel the same, but I'd rather know how she feels about that instead of having the uncertainty eat at you and make you kick yourself for not finding out back then.

tl;dr maybe it's not too late yet to find out if she knew what was going on and -if so- how she felt about it.

Comment

• Micks101
      • Jan 2017

Too right! Would be nice to just know, regardless of the outcome. My god is she stunning, balloon or not still can't believe that happened, it replays in my head every night before I sleep!

Might pull out the old catch up message....

Comment

• FireRider
        • Jul 2016

My point exactly. What could be the worst possible outcome? She might tell you that she didn't think your reaction was related to the balloon, and might look at you a little funny should you tell her that it was, but since you don't seem to be in regular contact with her, I guess that -while most certainly not being pleasant- wouldn't be such a big loss. And really, if you feel about her the way I think you do, just getting back in touch with her might lead to more.

Now, as for the best possible outcome ... for all we know it might turn out that she has a balloon fetish as well and was merely waiting for you to make a move

Comment

• Micks101
          • Jan 2017

Haha how much I pray that was true, we could have so much fun :P

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢