X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloons
    Balloon fun
    • Apr 2017

Firt Big Balloon Experience

When I first started playing with balloons, I would get them from Burger King or fast food places usually 12 inches. One day I went to a fair and got a helium 17'', its was plugged with a plastic cork. I got it home and inflated it huge and had some serious balloon play till it went BOOM.

What was you first Big balloon experience?

Did it feel exciting to get a 17 or 20 inch?
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Re: Firt Big Balloon Experience

I remember my first 24 inch balloon , I brought it home from a party, it was blue , helium , and tied with string , I untied the string blew it up even bigger and had some extraordinary balloon fun ,
    The bigger the better

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

I can remember my first 'big' balloon. It was one of those joke shop 'unbranded' 24 inch yellow rounds way back in the early 1980's. It lasted for quite a while though, despite being inflated by mouth, sat upon, or inflated underneath my clothing- but it lasted most of the school summer holidays..... after that I'm not sure what became of it.

Anyway that yellow balloon could be construed as the balloon that started my balloon 'fetish' off. I simply loved it. Each night I'd go to bed and quietly inflate it to its limit, though, that was hard to determine owing to it being quite a soft, stretchy loon. It ended up stretched really thin and I'd of said well beyond it's usual size for fully inflated. The best part though was slowly letting the all air out again. I loved the way it would slowly become more 'solid'- less translucent in colour and then the wrinkles would start to appear all over it until it was nothing more than a shrivelled up bag of latex. To this day I still have a thing for old, soft, stretched balloons

Comment

• 9/11 did Bush
        • Nov 2016

At an early time in high school, I got invited to a girl's party, for whatever reason. Around the place, there were heaps of giant balloons, including a handful of 24 inch balloons with helium in it. After most people started leaving, the girl who was hosting the party took a couple of the inflated balloons to her room, leaving me and a couple people behind. On a table, I found a fresh bag of baby blue 24" balloons sitting on it, and took them, shoving it into my pocket.. It was the first balloon I ever acquired on my own, and boy it was a good one to start off with. I had good times playing with those balloons.

Strangely, I found out the girl who hosted the party was a looner, as when I was waiting for my mum to pick me up, the girl accidentally left one of her windows partially open, revealing her fucking one of the 24" balloons naked in her room. When I got in the car, I could hear a loud pop, followed by a louder orgasm.
        Needless to say, I did not see her again after that night.
        Last edited by 9/11 did Bush; 30-08-2017, 10:34.

Comment

• Micks101
          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by 9/11 did Bush
          At an early time in high school, I got invited to a girl's party, for whatever reason. Around the place, there were heaps of giant balloons, including a handful of 24 inch balloons with helium in it. After most people started leaving, the girl who was hosting the party took a couple of the inflated balloons to her room, leaving me and a couple people behind. On a table, I found a fresh bag of baby blue 24" balloons sitting on it, and took them, shoving it into my pocket.. It was the first balloon I ever acquired on my own, and boy it was a good one to start off with. I had good times playing with those balloons.

Strangely, I found out the girl who hosted the party was a looner, as when I was waiting for my mum to pick me up, the girl accidentally left one of her windows partially open, revealing her fucking one of the 24" balloons naked in her room. When I got in the car, I could hear a loud pop, followed by a louder orgasm.
          Needless to say, I did not see her again after that night.
          That's sounds like an amazing experience!

I started on cheap toy balloons for a while but always looked forward to getting my first big balloon, which eventually was a red 36". I remember the first play session with it like yesterday - I was rock hard just holding the uninflated balloon in my hands. I was nervous as hell but started blowing it up and was amazed at how big it was getting. It simply got to the point where I came as I was still blowing it up. It was the most amazing orgasm I have ever had!

Comment

• Seidenki
            • Dec 2016

My first big balloons were those Ansell "giant" balloons you got in a packet of five. Not sure of their size, but I guess they were perhaps as long as a 16" but only as round as a 14". Maybe a bit bigger. I forget. For ages they were hard to find but you saw them occasionally. This was before the days of Internet commerce!

Comment

• FireRider
              • Jul 2016

Other than the occasional 14" I would get at shoe stores and the likes as a kid, the first "giant" balloon I ever got my hands on was a 24" from a general store when I was about 11 years old. I remember ogling at it for weeks whenever I visited the store with my family, until I finally gathered up the courage, made up some form of excuse to go there on my own and finally bought one of these.
              Once inflated, I was astonished by its size (bear in mind I had never seen anything bigger than 16" in real life) and actually checked its size with a ruler several times just to convince myself that it was really this big.

Good times indeed

Comment

• Heliumlooner
                • Feb 2017

I think the very first one was, a red helium balloon that my older sister brought home from somewhere and she had forgotten about. I wanted it for reasons I didn't know at the time, so I snuck into her room found it on the ceiling and ran off with it. I held it in my laps occasionally tugging on the ribbon to make it bob, while watching the t.v ,I started having weird feelings, I wanted to press up against my crotch I remember doing so and not thinking anything of it LOL. Then my sister saw me with it and took it from me to suck the helium out. I heard her in her room struggling with getting the helium out hoping that I might just get it back. Unfortunately she managed to get the helium .

Comment

• JR Looner
                  • May 2015

My first balloon experience that I have fond memories of was when I was in High School. I was helping set up at the church I was going to at the time on the upper level of the church. There were some side rooms up there, and in one of them was a stash of different size and color Qualatex balloons. I was with my friend at the time (she was in 8th grade) and she found a pink qualatex 36 inch balloon and took one. As I was walking around for the next 30 minutes to finish setting up the lighting and sound system for youth group that night, she blew up that 36 inch balloon. She followed me around as I did the setup things and just kept inflating it for a good 20 minutes. When it started to get a neck, she stopped and put a rubber band around the neck of the balloon to tie it off. Then she tossed it back and forth with me for a while. She apparently enjoyed blowing it up and tossing it back an forth with me. Afterwards, she deflated it and took it home.

Her and I are still really good friends, and she knows of my balloon/inflatable fetish.

That is the short version of my first big balloon experience. This memory is very vivid in my mind and I wouldn't mind having a newer big balloon memory with a woman soon. (I can't ask her to 'loon' with me because she is married.)

Comment

• bigballcollector
                    • Mar 2017

I think my first big balloon was a 17" blue-green ish I bought, inflating by mouth several times made it really stretchy, it lasted 5 about months, I placed it under my t shirt while sleeping a couple of nights, also I kept it deflated a whole day beneath my underpants tounching my little manhood, there were no boners but I knew exactly what I was doing. Until... the "everlasting" balloon developed a leak and I did not want it to pop on me, the balloon end up being perforated several time with a needle. Now I think it was a bad idea finishing a good balloon like that.

@FireRider, how did you spent those good times with the balloon? curious
                    Last edited by bigballcollector; 31-08-2017, 06:26.
                    Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• blowhyoooge
                      • May 2016

for a longtime the biggest balloons i'd seen were 16 or 17 inch and then 18" stuffers (but i didn't know you could buy those). for my big inflation urges iused to rely on pool toys... luckily i had friends with a pool and i'd help blow up their toys whenever possible, they just thought i was being helpful!!

then one dya i was in an arts and crafts store and saw a 30" playloon... ijust about died! bought it and started blowing it up in the car because i couldn't wait to try it! of course there's not that much room in a honda so i had to wait until i got home to blow it to rated size. wasn't long after that, that i ordered some really big stuff online and blew my first 6 footer!! then i found 36" balloons at party city and those have been my go-to balloon ever since... although now i consider them to be medium size

Comment

• blowhyoooge
                        • May 2016

for a longtime the biggest balloons i'd seen were 16 or 17 inch and then 18" stuffers (but i didn't know you could buy those). for my big inflation urges iused to rely on pool toys... luckily i had friends with a pool and i'd help blow up their toys whenever possible, they just thought i was being helpful!!

then one dya i was in an arts and crafts store and saw a 30" playloon... ijust about died! bought it and started blowing it up in the car because i couldn't wait to try it! of course there's not that much room in a honda so i had to wait until i got home to blow it to rated size. wasn't long after that, that i ordered some really big stuff online and blew my first 6 footer!! then i found 36" balloons at party city and those have been my go-to balloon ever since... although now i consider them to be medium size

Comment

• Meililoon
                          aka lyckr
                          • Sep 2014

When I first started buying balloons, I found some very similar to the 15" Unique. They were ok, but I still remember how excited I was when I ordered my first Q16s and Q24s. I was amazed by the size of the Q24, even before it was inflated

Comment

• Regular Guy
                            • Aug 2015

My first big balloon experience was with a Q24.

I ordered some in crystal clear, one in crystal purple and one in crystal blue.

I really looked forward to receive my order and when I did I was very excited.

I started the blow up the crystal purple one by mouth and even blowing up that beautiful balloon aroused me.
                            I didn't stop until it had a good neck, then I sealed it with a clip.

I couldn't get my eyes off this beautiful big balloon, I loved the shape, the neck, the deep color, its shiny surface.
                            Then I started to feel and hug the balloon. It was awesome. The glossy surface, the tightness and the smell of the fresh, thick latex.
                            Needless to say how aroused I was.
                            Finally I placed the wonderful Q24 in front of me, lay down on it and I won't tell what happened next

Comment

• Ryan556
                              • Sep 2016

My first big balloon was a gold colored 16in ( I think it was 16'). I was in jr,high at a over night youth party at my church and they had these huge balloons which they just had for decoration, however they were the biggest I had ever seen and had awesome necks. By the end of the event most of them had been popped by other kids wanting to scare others (such as me who hated loud noises as a kid/young teen). and I managed to save one and hide it in my sleeping bag and got it home safely. I can just remember all my play sessions with that loon. Lasted a good 3 months until it finally started losing air and i knew i had to kill it which sucked because it was during my sessions with that loon that i experienced my first orgasm.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎