Was your girlfriend/partner curious when you introduced your fetish?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue548
    • Sep 2015

Was your girlfriend/partner curious when you introduced your fetish?

How did your girlfriend/ partner react? I always find that some girls give you that cute curious smile.
  • Jkloon
    • Aug 2013

Re: Was your girlfriend/partner curious when you introduced your fetish?

My last girlfriend actually found our about the fetish from an ex before her and I started dating, so as I slowly introduced it to her she already knew what was going on. She still let me move at my own pace though and explain what it really was to me. When I finally got around to telling her she was really supportive (I guess if she was against it she wouldn't have gotten together with me) and went out and bought a couple balloons for us to play around with. Over time some things happened that shifted her opinion ( really don't want to get into it. Long story short on that I fucked up by keeping in touch with my ex and talking to her about things I shouldn't have talked to her about.) and we ended up fighting a lot about the fetish. In my experience girls are always Okay with it at first, but slowly change their mind. I think I just push it too much, but I've realized that now for my next relationship.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎