X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stijn2k1
    • Aug 2017

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hello everyone!

I'm Stijn from Belgium and I'm under 20 years old. I knew I had a balloon fetish when i was 12. I've always been so scared of balloons and I hope to overcome that one day. I mostly like dark coloured balloons, but any balloons is fine I'm looking for some nice boys under 20 to chat with.

Kik: stijn2k1

Thanks

Comment

• frank
      • Aug 2017

Hi, my name is frank i'm from Bulgaria. I'm interested in all that includes or related to ballons - all kind of ballon fetishes, want to share my collection with forum members. Wanna try it in real life, never do this before.

Comment

• PopTill
        • Aug 2017

Hello my name is John, I'm 26 and I'm a long time popper.

I really got into it when I was a kid and I sort of let it go until I started a job at a party supply company and they gave me free reign in the balloons. I've been a long time lurker and finally came out of my shell because the most amazing thing happened to me today that I really needed an outlet to talk about.

I'm a driver for favor during the night and so I often sit in the Walmart parking lot and wait for people to contact me. Tonight, I got a request for some party balloons and the client said if I made it there in 5 minutes, she'd pay me $100 and I'd get a special surprise. I quickly ran into the store, threw down the money and ran to the house. I texted her when I got there and she came to the door. She was a petite blonde girl wearing a short skirt made out of balloons and nothing else. Her breasts we're covered in cake and she had her whole room filled with the remains of what must have been a hundred pearlized teal (one of my favorites) I handed her the balloons quickly and when she went to hand me the hundred she saw that they were only 9", and she frowned and said she wanted 12". I speed off to the store and ran through the aisles, grabbing as many bags as I could. I brought them back to her and just let her keep them. She told me her name and told me that she was doing a show. I'm watching her right now, it's like an awesome dream.

Should I bring her some of my personal collection? What do I do? I've never had a girlfriend before and I think I'm in love.

Comment

• Enigma
          • Aug 2017

Hello I am new to this forum. Who is in charge to activate my account before I can post a thread?

Thank you

Comment

• HugeMuscleGeek
            • Aug 2017

Powerlifter/strongman here into lung powered strength feats. I regularly blow up hot water bottles in my act. Would be interested in chatting up other gay guys into blowing up huge balloons and other large inflatables.

Comment

• Lilwane1312
              • Sep 2017

Hello I'm Dwane a 18 pansexual semi popper from Pennsylvania. I just discovered this and I love it!! For the longest time I had trouble finding other looners now I found a whole form of them!! Ok so my love for balloons started as young as I can remember I was getting balloons from birthday parties and stuffing them in my pants and humping them. Now I btp balloons I sit top pop and ride to pop. I love watching anyone and everyone play with balloons and I look forward to meeting new looner friends and hopefully some new playmates!!

Comment

• Mazilon
                • Mar 2017

Hey, I'm from Singapore. I'm in my mid-twenties, and I've been into balloons for half my life. I'm mostly a nonpopper, quite possibly a souvenir from my days as a broke student--every large balloon was precious! However, I do enjoy the occasional pop especially now that I'm used to the noise after all these years.

Comment

• falzon
                  • Sep 2017

Hey! Falzon from Singapore, i am 25 this year. recently graduated, looking for full time job in order to supply myself some loons!

non popper here. Good to see everyone here!

Comment

• Dude1234
                    • Sep 2017

Hello everybody and thank you for letting me join I have been reading threads from the shadows on this forum a long time I don't know why I have only just joined lol regarding being able to post what counts as positive contributions I will reveal a little bit more about my self in another post I also have lots of other questions and I can't wait to gain insight from other looners 😎 I hope everybody reading this has a good day or night

Kind regards from the noobie

Comment

• Barcelona33
                      • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Dude1234
                      Hello everybody and thank you for letting me join I have been reading threads from the shadows on this forum a long time I don't know why I have only just joined lol regarding being able to post what counts as positive contributions I will reveal a little bit more about my self in another post I also have lots of other questions and I can't wait to gain insight from other looners 😎 I hope everybody reading this has a good day or night

Kind regards from the noobie
                      Hello welcome. we celebrate having new users willing to leave the shadows and who want to write and improve this forum

Comment

• Ools
                        • Sep 2017

Hello, I'm 29, i love ride on pool toys, would enjoy either popping or non popping pool toys, it all depends on what kind of toy it is x3.

I'm glad that I can be part of a community that share the same interests c:

Comment

• MaruLooner
                          • Oct 2017

Hi everyone I'm Nathan and I'm 18. I live in South Africa. I don't have my driver's yet so I can't really buy balloons as much as I want to. I usually just play with normal party balloons and still have to have an experience a balloon bigger than 12".

I can't wait to be living in my own house and be able to buy balloons whenever I want .

Well that's all I can think of for now. Thank you for creating this forum. I used to think I was the only one with an attraction towards balloons not so long ago.

Comment

• Nataliloon
                            • Oct 2017

hi, i am Natali. i loonergirl from Ukraine. I like inflatable toys and 16" balloons and GL.

Comment

• Benjy88
                              • Oct 2017

Hey everyone. I'm Ben from North West, UK. 28. Gay.
                              Love inflatables most, but balloons too. Prefer to ride more than anything else.
                              Want to chat to and meet other guys

Comment

• Tenax
                                • Oct 2017

Hello Everyone,

My name is Tenax and I'm from Belgium.
                                I love all kinds of latex balloons.
                                Don't see myself as a popper but like the excitement inflating a balloon really tight

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍