Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 9/11 did Bush
    • Nov 2016

Smaller balloons

Is it just me or has this happened to anyone else?
    Lately I've purposely brought out my Q16's for play sessions and I don't really seem to get hard riding them anymore or blowing them up. It's a shame really because my first orgasms were on Q16's.
    Meanwhile if I get out an A24 or Q36 I'll get very hard blowing it up and cum on it basically within 2 minutes of riding it.

It seems I don't tend to get aroused on smaller balloons anymore.
  • Micks101
    • Jan 2017

Re: Smaller balloons

I guess I've always been attracted to bigger balloons, for me, bigger is better! I cannot go smaller than a 17" then I am not interested :P

Comment

• JOhara
      • Jul 2015

I’m opposite. I rather have a 12 or 14 inch balloon... especially if that 12 inch is blown to 14 inch lol!!

Never been much into bigger than 16. I guess it has to do with childhood experiences with those particular sized balloons. Seeing them at parties tied to chairs, tables, etc blown into a pear shape. Only “balloon shaped” balloons do it for me. Spherical or long...nope!

Comment

• LoudPopper
        • Jan 2016

From my experience, I've been looning from since I was around 11 years old, and I'm 32 now. My taste in loons has vastly changed over the years. I used to love Q16's early on as well, now I can't stand them bc they're so hard to inflate and don't pop easily. My tastes changed as well as I got access to balloon distributor sites and got to try out all kinds of different brands, sizes and so on. My favorite right now, are U16's and TT17's, but I'm re-gaining an appreciation for 9-12" loons. I'm super picky about big loons and ususally don't go over 42" unless it's a GL500 or a worker. Just seems like, just like as people change, so do their tastes... so will yours. I hope you can see this as a "growing" experience (no pun intended) or evolution in your fetish. In my opinion, it's something to be celebrated. The world of looning is huge, and so is your selection. Love what you love, my friend, and see what else is out there!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎