X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kyle
    • Oct 2019

Re: Balloon maturbation techniques

Originally posted by sexyneck
    I have this bunny ride. Normally I apply baby powder, so my cock can silde in and out between the ears. Enjoy the photos.
    Where did you get that balloon? Is there a link that I can buy that bunny balloon?

Comment

• sexyneck
      • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Kyle
      Where did you get that balloon? Is there a link that I can buy that bunny balloon?
      There no link to this bunny. I got it from a local party shop. I did asked for the maker. But they mentioned is from Malaysia.

Comment

• Kyle
        • Oct 2019

Originally posted by sexyneck
        There no link to this bunny. I got it from a local party shop. I did asked for the maker. But they mentioned is from Malaysia.
        Do they still have the balloon in the store and if it possible can I pay you to please help me buy some as well?

Comment

• sexyneck
          • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Kyle
          Do they still have the balloon in the store and if it possible can I pay you to please help me buy some as well?
          I do not go down often. If around the area, I will top up myself and get some for you. You may message me privately. Thanks

Comment

• Pierre
            • Apr 2021

Riding them in water. Bathtub at home, by myself in a pool, at a lake, river, or ocean beach when there's nobody else around. I don't go in over my head, just deep enough that the balloon pushes up and lifts one or both of my feet off the bottom. Gentle waves really bring it to life for me. Takes a little practice to know how hard to inflate the balloons (if they are too hard they become difficult to control) but it is worth the effort!

Comment

• loonlun
              • Mar 2021

Usually blow up 2-3 balloons, one or two for my chest and another for my crotch. Usually the same size for both areas but sometimes if I inflate one a little bigger than the other I put that one under my junk. From there the placement of my junk depends on the balloon and where I feel like riding. Normally I ride with the neck facing me with my junk in the neck side's "cone" of the balloon rather than the wide spherical body of the balloon with my legs to the side rather than straight back, and depending on the angle that the balloon is tilted against the bed/floor I can find the right resistance. Usually in a session I'll adjust from that position to others like flipping the neck the other direction, going between my legs or on the body of the balloon with the neck sticking out to the side. Normally I'll just use my own pre-cum as lube as it doesn't take a lot to get that going.

Comment

• Balloonhottotrot
                • Aug 2022

Reading these has got me hard and wet. Wish I could find a loon buddy. Curious bi. Thanks guys.

Comment

• heliumsitr68
                  • Nov 2021

I either just masturbate while doing sit pops or I'll fill the shower and hold the balloon in the corner and hump it hard until the balloon pops against my cock . Both will always make me cum !
                  Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• srob2
                    • Dec 2017

Grab a balloon and put it in your mouth
                    Imagine a hot girl is going to keep blowing it up until it pops
                    Put your hand in your pants, imagine her hand down your pants and your hand in her pants
                    Keep blowing into the balloon until something explodes
                    Repeat

Comment

• OnceYouPop
                      • Sep 2022

Honestly, fucking a geo donut against a wall is still the top for me.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎