Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

some photos

These are some of my photos of overinflated bags. They get really tight before they pop and while most thin bags aren't that loud some thicker bags can be almost as loud as balloons. Some bags can get three times bigger than the orginal size before going bang. You should try popping bags if you haven't before, they are cheaper than inflatables and very fun to pop. If you can't blow to pop them try using a pump. Watch my videos for inspiration. (Search bagpopping on youtube)

Slowly squeezing air packaging so it bulges

Large bag inflated

Same bag inflated to the max

Sit popping is fun too

Thin bag being pumped until it bursts

Thicker bags don't always get as big but are louder
    Last edited by wildheart; 07-10-2015, 15:55.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com
  • OverTheTop
    • Dec 2013

Re: some photos

I've tried bags a bit before, but they just don't compare to balloons for me. I like huge balloons, 30+ inches and airship style ones, and it's hard to find bags that large. Also, they're less durable, which is bad for me since I'm a semi-popper and don't often pop balloons.

Comment

• Jkloon
      • Aug 2013

Yeah, same goes for me. Sometimes, if no balloons are available I'll go for a garbage bag, but it usually pops long before I get a chance to.

Comment

• wildheart
        • Apr 2015

I know what you mean they aren't as good for riding, but the other day I inflated a large bag in my pants with a pump and it took ages and got really tight before it popped. If you don't have any inflatables or balloons on you they are a good choice.
        How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
        My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍