What is the most over inflated balloon you've seen?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • underpressure
    • Jan 2019

Re: What is the most over inflated balloon you've seen?

Originally posted by akr
    Last week I found an old foot pump in my flat, and decided to test it with some 12'' balloons. Those small ones can really be overinflated so much, especially with pre-stretchup. I usually pump about 20 times to fill up a regular balloon, and here I pumped an orange balloon for 45 times! The neck was totally extended, and no space to tie it at all.
    Sometimes small balloons go above and beyond when it comes to handling overinflation - I've got a bunch of 9"s right now that reliably neck out without a whole lot of fuss.

Comment

• Kiltieman
      • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Tracy
      Our friend Susie here does not usually let her balloons survive inflation. But on the rare occasions where she does, she ties off spectacularly overinflated balloons. They look like they'll pop if you just think about it. They're scary to look at in photos!!!

PS please do not pester her or ask me for the pictures. We share stuff because we have known each other for 20+ years.
      Hi Tracy. Yes Susie is fantastic and is a very helpful friend to have. Your not too bad at handling balloons yourself!

Comment

• INITIAL D
        • Sep 2018

Before I graduated High school my 8th grade classmates decided to have a reunion party. I had nothing to bring so I brought a pack of Balloons, I left the balloons at a chair so that people wouldn't know I brought them. Luckily one of my girl classmates grabbed the pack and gave some to the others. Soon the room was filled with balloons most of them were under inflated but there was 3 balloons that caught my eye. All of them were just 10" party balloons but their necks were developed. The 1st balloon was a purple one whose neck was blown up. The 2nd one was a Yellow balloon the neck was maxed out, I saw this balloon being blown up and I was really turned on. The 3rd one was the best it was a red balloon, the balloon was almost crystal clear when my classmate whom I had a crush on finished blowing it up. It was huge and seeing her blow it up, I couldn't handle the rush it gave me the balloon popped but it was such a rush seeing that. The balloon got up to a about 14" size

Comment

• Tfj181
          • Sep 2019

Bumping this thread up! Bare with me, its a long but good one! This happened to me last night!

I was working out late last night and my mates gym was pretty much empty apart from me and him at the time. Pretty safe to say I find the guy damn hot... I wasn't booked for a session but we're really good mates so while resting I would head up to reception and chat to him because I could tell he was pretty much bored and waiting to close up for the night.

As I was about to leave, I could see by reception there was this rental helium tank, a BIG pack of red loons and some ribbon. I waited for my mate to come out of the office and I asked him what the balloons and helium were for, he said that he wanted balloons at the hard launch and that it was tomorrow. So before he could leave for the night he had to get as many helium loons blown up before the early morning opening. So of course I tried my luck and offered to help him so it would be done quicker as I couldn't attend. He jumped at the chance obviously.

He didn't know how to use the tank so I stretched a loon and gave him a demo. Slid the loon on the nozzle and showed him. I slowly tilted the nozzle and that distinctive sound of a loon being blown up with helium filled the gym. I kept going and going until my mate got pretty freaked out with how big I was pushing this crystal red, telling me to stop but I kept teasing about how he was afraid of a big scary loon. I didn't stop until I could see the nozzle through the loon's neck. Showed him that those loons could take a hell of a lot of air and how it's done.

So here I am starting with the tank, and started to get my loons as big and tight as possible. He did one and it was way under inflated, I said that if it was that small it wouldn't last till the morning. So with the next one, I said I'd tell him when to stop. He puts it on the nozzle and blows it up. He stops and I tell him to add more helium and REALLY he goes for it, he winces but doesn't stop. My mate gets it HUGE. He ties it off, attaches a ribbon and he presents it to me very proudly and I tell him that it should all be that massive so that it will last into tomorrow evening. He agrees and because he was warm, no word of a lie, he literally takes off his shirt and is glistening with sweat. I've never been so turned on in my life.

With this new found confidence in blowing balloons to the max, he's now fearless. He wanted to see how big the loons would get so he does a blow to pop on the tank! It gets to about 16 inches and BOOM. The bang echos all over the gym. It shreds into a million pieces, all over the reception! Now we both knew how big it would get, how much helium they could take so we got each loon close to busting, first putting it on the nozzle and filling them up slowly, prolonging the inflation process. Once it was so close to busting, he'd tie it and get a ribbon on. I did the same, we were blowing these big tight loons. EVERY single one was blown up to about 16 inches, all tight, way overinflated, necked and looked like it was ready to bust just by touching it. I have never seen a loon that so overinflated and tight before.

We filled the office ceiling with about 150 balloons and we then used kettlebells for balloon weights. As we were moving the loons, we could hear the loons make that tight loon sound, the one that tells us that its tight and ready to blow. A few did bust while we were moving them around but my mate kept running back to the tank and replaced the busted ballon with an even bigger, tighter one!

By the end of it all, I was super turned on, the gym looked great and the launch was a success. Apparently he wants me to help out when there's events at his gym, I hope that mean more tight loons!

Comment

• bfinch2000
            • Feb 2020

wow, that's crazy! wish i could have been there, although personally i way prefer inflating by mouth

i have a friend who i haven't seen for a couple of years, but he has always been really good at making balloons huge without popping them, even when they are not "normal" size. i often wondered how he knew and if maybe he had a fetish too ... or maybe it was just wishful because he's pretty darn hot XD

Comment

• frankfrank
              Empathetic Harmonizer
              • Feb 2018

This isn't a balloon, but the green inflatable alien run over by a bulldozer is surely the strongest and most-intensely-overstretched inflatable I've ever seen, before it finally pops. Both sides of the 2:00 mark, it repeats a number of times.

Even more fun to watch on 25% speed so it takes four times as long. The head is probably filled to 600% to 800% of capacity (on the top, when most of the head is already crushed) and I just wonder how much sheer weight that's equivalent to when it finally blows.

Type 'repeater' between 'youtube' and '.com' and your video will automatically repeat/replay in a loop. Use a mini player without menus or toolbars. Check top repeated videos.
              People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• SuTeKh
                • Sep 2018

The most overinflated balloon I've seen is a tough one as I haven't really been around many much in my life but I would have to say this TT17 I blew up really big. By far the most I've ever overinflated a balloon not to mention my first neck!
                Attached Files

Comment

• l00nerboy14
                  • Jan 2020

that's funny

Comment

• Bazzer

Talking of Burger King (although a bit off subject). I was in the UK HQ working when they took the policy decision to withdraw Balloons on Health & Safety grounds. We were then left with literally, millions of balloons in stock. Most were sent for recycling but I kept a couple of bags (each containing 1000 balloons!) for my own private (ab)use - hahaha. Regretfully, they've all gone now.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Seasider
                      • Jan 2016

Wow would have mDe good use of the Burger King balloons - I love those sorts of stories!! Any more pics of them?

Comment

• b loony
                        • Oct 2018

got loons from a friend many years ago,pre looner days and had them at a friends house and he blew it up way beyond what i had ,i was hiding in the corner as it just kept growing and growing the neck was massive when i darted my head to check ,eventually it went ,closesst thing ive seen is the 32 long necks but with a longer neck ,wish i could get them now and give them a try.you only know till u blow

Comment

• Angstypopper
                          • Oct 2017

Personally just now. I discovered two old TT24" I had not inflated in a while. The latex had gone bad, but in TT terms that's just more "room" for possibilites/air.

I didn't want to be a chicken so I hooked 'em up on the inflator, put it out of reach and turned the thing on. The red TT popped very early but the purple one got suuuuper huge. The latex was all stained and blurry but it grew and grew beyond everything I had seen to that point. Finally after the neck started to form it went bang with a massive boom. Shreds everywhere. I strongly recommend that, my neighbors probably not

Comment

• wildheart
                            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by onemoreblow
                            Baked Belbal 14 inch .. 39 inches and still an inch to go... Just seems to get bigger each time. And a baked q24 ... 65 inches so far. Glove 35 inches
                            That’s insane! I knew baking made them bigger, but to get a 14” to 39”... I thought blowing a 14” to 17 inch was impressive.
                            How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                            My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• balloonPatcher
                              • Jun 2020

Wow! Going to have to try baking! Is there a how to thread on baking balloons?

Comment

• l00nerboy14
                                • Jan 2020

That's nuts. She clearly had no idea how tight that was!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎