Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 9/11 did Bush
    • Nov 2016

Qualatex stopped making 18"

I've recently noticed that the 18" qualatex has been out of production, as it is not listed in qualatex's sizes anymore. How long has this been for? My gf likes the clear balloons and when I told her she was disappointed that qualatex stopped making 18" balloons.

I'm suspecting that qualatex has restructured somehow and gotten rid of these legendary balloons along with the 24".
    Last edited by 9/11 did Bush; 04-08-2017, 11:28.
  • BigBang123
    • Aug 2015

Re: Qualatex stopped making 18"

Looking on there website it seems they still make the 18" however they're called "Stuffing balloons" https://us.qualatex.com/en-us/produc...arch=Stuffing+

Comment

• Micks101
      • Jan 2017

Didn't realise the change. Still mourning the loss of the 24", but I get they gotta make what sells lots

Comment

• BigBang123
        • Aug 2015

yeah but surely the 24" was selling well. Every time i went onto Balloons United or Nordic looters they were always low stocked or out of stock on most colours. Kinda strange how they stop making one of the most popular balloons amongst our community.

Comment

• Micks101
          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by BigBang123
          yeah but surely the 24" was selling well. Every time i went onto Balloons United or Nordic looters they were always low stocked or out of stock on most colours. Kinda strange how they stop making one of the most popular balloons amongst our community.
          My thoughts exactly man, it's a strange one for sure!

Comment

• LeeRider
            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by 9/11 did Bush
            I've recently noticed that the 18" qualatex has been out of production, as it is not listed in qualatex's sizes anymore. How long has this been for? My gf likes the clear balloons and when I told her she was disappointed that qualatex stopped making 18" balloons.

I'm suspecting that qualatex has restructured somehow and gotten rid of these legendary balloons along with the 24".
            I think they still make the 18" stuffers with the wide necks and basically the same shaped bag as the Q16.

For some while they made standard color 18"ers marketed under a brand called BSA or Balloon Supply of America which are incredibly tough balloons made of thick strong rubber with a fluted bag and long necks, "for outdoor use"! Worth trying kaboomballoons.

Just checked kaboom , the BSAs are still listed but "out of stock"! they are actually 17"ers not 18".

However see the Q24 discussion for a possible supplier of these babies!
            Last edited by LeeRider; 04-08-2017, 14:18.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎