Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gayloonfcker
    • Jan 2015

Telling people about the balloon fetish, your experience

As the title says, can any of you (especially gay males/females who have told males) describe your situations with this? (I.E. the general reaction-is it good, bad, or just the plain 'oh, that's it?') I'm very insecure about my little fetish with balloons and have only told a couple of people. One straight friend has seen it in action over skype (mind no nudity was shown) and was pretty much just intrigued by the idea. We still talk and are still friends but he does tease me (in a friendly way) about it haha. A couple co-workers know about it but they don't say anything and they were in the 'oh, that's it?' category.

One of the reasons why I'm really asking is a friend/co-worker (who doesn't know about my fetish) is trying to set me up with a date with a guy (I'm gay, btw) and he is really hot looking and he thinks the same about me too. Obviously I'm not telling him about it right off the bat but eventually if we continue to date...well ya never know right? I just want to know if most males are turned on by the idea or just more interested/willing to try it, etc.

Sorry for the long post.
  • LeeRider
    • Nov 2014

Re: Telling people about the balloon fetish, your experience

I think you could be in with a chance because I gather that there are far more male looners than female looners. Also if he is gay he is more likely to accept kinks and 'differences'. A lot of male looners seem to be straight or bi tho.

Play it cool and good luck!

Comment

• gayloonfcker
      • Jan 2015

Thanks Lee. I hope he's down for it because just based on a couple of pics she showed me of him, I have a feeling he'd be fun with some big balloons.

Comment

• Jkloon
        • Aug 2013

I've had really good experiences with telling people about it. I say tell him once you've been together for a while. If he really likes you, he'll stick around; if not, he's not worth it.

Comment

• gayloonfcker
          • Jan 2015

Thanks.

Comment

• Ash_738
            • Jun 2013

I did allude to a previous long term girlfriend about my fetish but never to the full extent, although I kind of wish I had done now, as I know she would have been great with it. We had some fun on inflatables and towards the end she even commented that she wished she'd known earlier that she could turn me on so much just by blowing up a balloon. So I would say that was a positive experience, and for sure in future I will be more open about it.

Personally, if a partner of mine had a fetish, (excluding a small number of certain things) I would be more than willing to indulge them to the best of my ability. In fact I would love to find a partner with a fetish of their own.

As Jkloon said, try him with it after a while and if he really likes you I'm sure you'll have some good times.
            Shut up and blow!

Comment

• LucyWants2POP
              • Feb 2015

Don't be insecure about it balloons are fun. Who wouldn't want to play with them if it turns their partner on? Own it!

Comment

• LaylaMoore
                • Feb 2015

I never had to "come out" to my fiance about my balloon fetish, as he's watched it develop since we've been together. I am excited to bring him into it with some geo donut play...
                Want to cum pop with me? Visit Bippy's Kinky Carnival!

Comment

• LeeRider
                  • Nov 2014

WOW! how do you use the donut with him?....do you slip it over his dick and blow it up?

Comment

• LaylaMoore
                    • Feb 2015

That's the plan. Lots of lube on the hole. I'd imagine it will have a pocket pussy type of effect, but hotter because it's a balloon!
                    Want to cum pop with me? Visit Bippy's Kinky Carnival!

Comment

• Serious
                      • Apr 2013

Sorry straight male here. I have only let my past couple partners know and so far it has been a big hit in a way... I guess as far as fetishes go balloons and inflatables are pretty tame.My gfs have just never looked at balloons or inflatables in a sexual way, but once they do its a lot of fun.

I think the biggest piece of advice I can offer is just make sure your fetish doesn't become more important than your partner. I mean dont just expect them to indulge in your fetish 24/7.

Comment

• anonymous
                        • Apr 2015

So my partner knows about my secret, but she doesn't seem to be super enthusiastic about it. I'm always the one who has to initiate it and she is usually willing but I can tell she wishes I didn't want any "extra" motivation than just her. I try to tell her that I just enjoy it and it's really nice for me but over time it has just faded out. Anybody have any good experiences with getting a partner involved with it who initially isn't that willing? Any tips or advice?

Comment

• Airaux
                          • Apr 2015

Hi, GLF - I'm Andrew. May I ask - Are you a popper or a non-popper?

Comment

• gayloonfcker
                            • Jan 2015

Popper here. Btw I told my 'friend' about it (the one I was hoping to start talking to) and he seems ok with the fetish. Well, at least he didn't seemed turned off by the idea. I told him about what gets me going with it and he seemed intrigued so...

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😞
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎