Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: Your very first B2P(s)

My first (accidental) blow to pop was an old airship balloon I found in a drawer when I was young. I kept reinflating it and one day it suddenly got really hard to blow air into. I kept going though and it suddenly popped. Luckily not too loud. Few years later I decided to b2p a plastic bag. I can remember blowing them up tight since I was young but eventually I wanted to see how big they would get and if I could do it. Once I realised it wasn't as loud as I thought it would be, I kept doing it. Next was a latex glove. I put one on a tube with a no return valve and told myself I couldn't stop until it popped. I put it in my pants first so there would be no escaping it and just kept blowing until I heard a bang. Still haven't done one on purpose with a balloon but hopefully some day I will.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• poppinbags
      • Nov 2017

The first thing I blew up was a mid sized plastic bag. I think I was around 10 years old. I didn't pop it though, only blew it up and played with it. I was very afraid of popping balloons in those days! So much that I left the room if someone started blowing up a balloon.
      I was around 13 when I got really aroused by popping plastic bags. A girl in a street blew up a good sized plastic bag really tight and popped it with her hand. Bang! And laughed afterworths. I've never seen this before, and had to try this myself! It went so far that I spend most of my pocket money on buying plastic bags for several months, in a local store. Popping several a day. Balloons followed a few years later.
      Plastic bags, when I was 13 (see former answer)
      Balloons took me a few years longer, I think I was 18 by then.

I still like to blow up plastic bags till they pop. Now and then I BTP a balloon, but I believe my neighbours hear that way to good. I've had some strange looks from them in the past...

Comment

• Milkman
        • Nov 2017

1) When did you do your first accidental B2P?

Because I had a terrible balloon phobia when I was a kid, there was no way I could do a B2P, intentionally or unintentionally.

2) When and how did you notice a B2P gives you some kind of fun, pleasure, enjoyment, thrill, whatever? What was that special thing about B2Ps?

Just about after I discovered my balloon fetish and started watching online videos
        of girls popping balloons Although I like many ways of popping a balloon, B2P is special because the process requires a lot of devotion and nerve, and you never really know when it's going to pop, which makes B2P probably the scarest way to pop a balloon.

3) When did you do your first intentional B2P(s) for fun, pleasure, enjoyment, thrill, etc?

After about a year after discovering and accepting my balloon fetish, I bought my first couple of balloons (cheap rubber ones from a grocery store). When no one was at home, I went to the bathroom, stripped down to my underpants and blew a balloon for the first time in many years. I remember my heart ready to jump out of my chest when I was blowing the balloon and then popped it with a toothpick.

For a few more months I pin popped balloons from time to time. My sessions became more often, my desire for balloon increased, and one day I just didn't stop when blowing a balloon. I remember that I screwed my eyes shut, and that my whole body was shaking in fear, but I just kept blowing. Finally, the balloon popped, leaving me in shock and half of my room in pink shreds. It was definitely worth it, and since then B2P is almost a required part of my balloon session The only thing that annoys me is the need to collect all the smallest pieces of a balloon after.

Comment

• balloons
          Balloon fun
          • Apr 2017

I took a balloon from a party untied the knot and just kept blowing then BANG, it shredded. t have been a 16 inch that I got way past 20" I thought it was so cool. I must have been 10.
          Last edited by balloons; 28-11-2017, 15:25.

Comment

• JOhara
            • Jul 2015

One of the earliest blow to pops I remember was an accident. It was a 12” pink balloon with an “Its a Girl!” print left over from a relative’s baby shower

I happened to take it and started blowing up. I wanted to see if I could get it really big, but the balloon never showed signs of tightening. It kept taking more air and stretching! It was taking the traditional pear shape and I went to grab the top with my other hand and bam! Freaked me the hell out lmao! I rarely blow to pop myself but I have grown to love watching girls do it.

I tend to like the pink It’s a Girl prints too, and this may be why!

Comment

• Regular Guy
              • Aug 2015

Quick update on my first post here:

Originally posted by Regular Guy
              I can't tell when it came to my first accidental B2P, I even think there was none.
              Of course some balloons popped while inflating them, but that was because the latex got weak because they were blown up several times before.
              I can remember some kind of special situation as a child.
              I was sitting in tub and having this beautiful crystal purple McDonalds balloon with me. I blew it up several times before and of course because of this prestretching this balloon got really big.
              In addition this balloon must have been extra-stretchy because it was so warm in bathroom.
              So I inflated it and was super proud because it was so huge. No neck but maybe the neck just begun to stretch. Back then I wasn't able to inflate ballons until they had a neck because of my phobia.
              Back to the big and nice crystal purple balloon. I decided to add some extra puffs because the ballon was so easy to inflate. I could feel just a very small backpressure while blowing.
              Maybe it was because the latex got weak because of the several inflations but the balloon burst with a loud bang echoing in bathroom and really scared me. My heart was jumping and I was sad that this nice balloon was gone.

Don't know if you can call it an "accidental B2P" or if it just was material fatigue...

Comment

• balloonbuster
                • Dec 2017

1.) I can't say when the first accidental b2p happened, it must have been well before I was ten. It happened a few times while blowing a balloon that it accidentally popped. Actually, I liked it even then, but balloons were a bit expensive in Hungary at that time, I didn't do that on purpose.
                2.) I have always liked watching balloon competitions, although I only had the opportunity to it on Children's Day.
                One day, however, one of the boys started blowing up a balloon in the school hallway and kept blowing until it popped. I watched it from the classroom and found it very cool and even exciting. He was a boy my age, but from a different class, I didn't really know him. (He later became a well-known figure in the domestic film world.)
                3.) I was 12 years old and I received an uninflated balloon at school. I also wanted to try how to deliberately explode a balloon, blow it until it burst with a big bang. I wanted to do something as cool as that boy. At home, when I was left alone, I started blowing. I stopped, pressed it to me, squeezed it, then continued until the bang. A huge bang was it, and that's exactly what I wanted... but I felt a strange sensation in my dick that I've never felt before. I ran to the toilet and some thick white liquid squirted out. I didn't know what it was, but it felt really good. This was the first ejaculation of my life.
                Of course I wanted to repeat the experience, the next day I bought some balloons and started my popper life.

Comment

• Mutaloon
                  • Nov 2018

I want to say my first accidental b2p happened when I was around 6 or 7 years old. I would typically blow up balloons in my shirt a lot because I liked how it made it look like I was getting bigger. It was a type of fetish awakening for me that is somewhat similar to balloons. I blew the balloon up too much however and it popped against my belly. I was more surprised than scared at that moment.

Around 10 or 11 is when I noticed a sense of thrill when it comes to balloons. It's funny when I think of it because I get scared when others are around but become fearless when alone. I like the pop, but I'm scared of the noise. I anticipate the explosion, but also get anxiety ridden when that balloon is about to burst and is beyond it's limits.

My first intentional blow to pop is something I can't remember exactly. Maybe it was when I was 12. I began to place balloons in my underwear because I liked the tightening and expanding balloon against my groin. I intentionally would blow and later pump the balloon until it explodes against me. It's amazing how it feels and even better when the balloon continues to over inflate and get bigger than usual.

Comment

• RLMI
                    • Jul 2021

1) When did you do your first accidental B2P?

When I was 14. We had some leftover party balloons I was blowing up for fun. There was a light blue one which I blew up till it had a bit of a neck, then I tried a dark green one which unfortunately popped just as the neck was beginning to form.

2) When and how did you notice a B2P gives you some kind of fun, pleasure, enjoyment, thrill, whatever? What was that special thing about B2Ps?

The excitement and anticipation, although I generally avoid popping.

3) When did you do your first intentional B2P(s) for fun, pleasure, enjoyment, thrill, etc?

Not yet!

Comment

• Kitten
                      • Jul 2023

I don't want to go into too much detail about my first blow to pop as it was when I was underage. I basically wanted to make my balloon really big. I thought it would get hard to blow before it burst like an inflatable. I remember it getting way bigger than I expected and I kinda kept putting air in without thinking about it. It scared me so much when it burst. I didn't know it would be that loud. I also got told off for making such a loud noise.

My first intentional blow to pop was when my mistress helped me do it after learning about my fear. It was so scary but I felt safe with her

Comment

• Londonj2014
                        • Dec 2017

I consider myself to be a semi-popper. I don't tend to pop if playing solo as it doesn't excite me but I'm not scared of the pop either. I never have been so if I'm playing with another looner, I am more than happy to pop if this excites them.

I met a looner a few years ago in a fancy hotel in London and we were having a crazy horny time together. We got onto the subject of B2Ps as they had a huge impact on him and really turned him on to see it. Willing to turn him on more I agreed to it. I had never intentionally done a B2P before so I was pretty nervous, especially doing it in front of someone else who was expecting me to successfully do it.

He handed me a balloon, but not just any balloon. He handed me a Q24. I thought he was joking at first. Now, I'm very lazy when it comes to blowing up balloons and always use a pump, so even the thought of blowing up a Q24 made me out of breath.

Thankfully we agreed to inflate it by pump so it was quite full from the start.

I started blowing this big purple Q24 up and it was fine.... at first.
                        Then it got to a point where the neck was hard to keep hold of.
                        I didn't realise it was going to be this difficult to keep hold of the balloon.
                        My hands were cramping by holding it for so long and with every breath the neck would disappear leaving me with nothing to grasp onto. I didn't know how I was ever going to keep hold of this balloon and didn't want to disappoint this guy and then BANG. My ears deafened a little....

I was so out of breath but my hard work had paid off as he jump straight on me!

I have never seen a Q24 get so big and I couldn't even see most of it as I was lying down on the bed. I think the B2P for a non-popper is more the thought that it will hurt when it pops in your face. Thankfully, this didn't hurt. I have to say, Kudos to you B2P'ers out there as I never imagined how hard this was to do!

I have done it since with a couple of other very small balloons but again, this was for another looner, not for myself.

Would I do this again..... certainly not with a Q24 but I guess it was fun at the time and my hard work was rewarded!

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎