Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smelter12001
    • Nov 2015

Popping paper bags

I like inflating paper bags and popping them in my kitchen.it can be so loud everyone in the house jumps,then totall silence.my wife has started to try and get me back and I love it.always makes both of us horny then we go for balloon play in the bedroom.does this sound familiar to anyone.
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: Popping paper bags

I prefer plastic bags, they stretch a lot before popping plus I like the feel of the tightly inflated plastic
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

Paper or plastic bags does nothing for me. It's the look and feel that's the most important aspects of balloons for me. The bang when they pop is more of a nuisance to me. If only it wasn't so loud..

Comment

• Smelter12001
        • Nov 2015

I definitley like the shape and feel of balloons ,also the smell,but when the balloon is almost fully inflated and about to pop is when I get really excited.popping bags is a innocent way of attracting attention from the balloon inflater,my wife.she enjoys it and is always excited about the pop.the louder the better.she b2p for me all the time.

Comment

• Squeeze Cey
          Bag Buster
          • Feb 2024

I love popping plastic and paper bags, the cheekiness is such a turn on. Me and my ex used to always try frightening each other with bursting them. It was always a friendly fight to put the groceries away and see who would be the first to the bags to blow and bust them. My partner would always delay popping them in an attempt to playfully scare me but I couldn't resist and had to bust them as soon as possible. I like the deep boom you get from a paper bag but I enjoy being able to get multiple pops from a plastic bag.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎