Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andreastyriel
    • Sep 2013

Finally home alone !

Going to try my hardest to achieve the golden BTP maybe even with a golden balloon for extra kicks! Any tips from anyone as I'm really nervous about it but also very excited but i know ill almost definitely chicken out on the last few breaths
    Going to start out with an un-stretched Qualatex 11' then a pre-stretched Qualatex 11' then try to do a unique 16 !
    Obv's going to have a couple sat around me for referencing and sitting
    BTP's no way but any other all the way
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Finally home alone !

I'm in a similar position as you. I finally managed to do a couple of blow to pops about a year ago, but then I had to start over again due to a lack of practice. I managed it again on a few occassions this summer, but now I haven't been able to do much balloon play for a few months, so now I'm almost incapable of even popping a balloon

I actually found it easier to do with 16" Uniques when I finally managed to do it again. The 9-12" balloons I tried requires so much more pressure at the end, making it more difficult to blow and easier to chicken out. What I did with the 16" was to inflate them to their rated size, either by mouth or with a pump and temporarily seal them while I psyched myself up to do it. When I felt ready, I laid down on my bed and just started blowing. Because they were already quite big, it didn't take that long for them to pop. They also seem less "violent" than smaller balloons.

Giving yourself some motivation to keep blowing also helps. Treat yourself to something if you manage to do it

I just hope I get some alone time soon so I can try to do it again, cause it was such a rush when I did it the last couple of times!

Comment

• Regular Guy
      • Aug 2015

Re: Finally home alone !

Listening to music is a good idea.
      I always use ear protection, but I'm always more comfortable when music is playing.

BTW, I like to listen to several kinds of metal music, too

Using balloons that are already inflated is also a good thing.
      I doesn't take so long until they pop.

As andreastyriel did, I also drank some alcohol before practising B2Ps.
      It helped, I got more calm and it was easier for me to blow to pop, but that was just for the moment.
      I tried it some days later without alcohol and I wasn't able to do just one B2P.
      For real achievement, don't use alcohol.
      Last edited by Regular Guy; 08-11-2015, 21:09.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎