X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Balloon&girls
    • Oct 2013

Discussion over certain 'looning' topics

Hello Everyone!

As looners we belong to a special group which may encounter some problems in our daily lives.

My personal expectations for our internet communication platforms is, besides the dicussion of buying balloons or sharing the videos from fetish sites,there could be more theads about sharing our personal experiences like how did we become an looner or how do we live with it. And how do we resolve the troubles we may meet as a looner.

As there are almost no rigorous scientific studies for this fetishism, the only comperhensive information I found are from 'http://www.balloonland.com/', which is very good, but there are still much more for us to explore.

To my personal point of view, having more of these knowledges would enable us to have better understanding of ourselves. It would also help, if we need to explain our fetish to someone else if we want to, like our partners.

In the following days I may start a series of threads aperiodically, talking over certain subjests like: 'what make balloons and inflatables attractive'and why do we become poppers and non-poppers'.

I am not a professional psychologist, but I would try to use my limited relevant kownledge in the discussion, which would also be linked closely with my own personal experiences, I hope we will all feel free to comment on these topics.

Jack
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: Discussion over certain 'looning' topics

I think this is a good idea, hopefully other people will join in.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

Sounds interesting. I'll contribute if I can. For science!

Comment

• Jkloon
        • Aug 2013

I'm in for that.

Comment

• OverTheTop
          • Dec 2013

I'll help gladly

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

I wanna help too! I'd like to see a new thread devoted to how we all developed our obsessions with balloons & discovered ourselves!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎