X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frankfrank
    Empathetic Harmonizer
    • Feb 2018

Re: Elbow length latex surgical gloves?

An insanely strong glove, doesn't feel like there's even a hint that it's close to any limit when I have it inflated to about two feet long, while I bounce on it rigorously. There's plenty of these on ebay from various sellers; this is just one of the listings. (There are many other "red gloves" without the packaging showing, and I'm not sure what they are.) I only know about the ones with this specific color of packaging, though the same South Korean company has other rubber gloves with slight packaging variations.

I am guessing (but not assuming) the packaging variants are similar supergloves.

I mention I had one blown up to two feet, but they can get MUCH longer than that, possibly even six feet or more.

I compare these favorably to the orange North gloves - perhaps even better than?! One thing is certain, these have a much longer shelf life than the North gloves have.

I only found out this year WHERE I had bought these (in Chicago) about a decade ago. I'd been trying to find the source because I hadn't written it down.

But no need to go there - these are easy to find on ebay. Sample listing, which seems to be more or less perpetual:

People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• UNicorn Hero120
      • Jun 2022

Re: Elbow length latex surgical gloves?

Originally posted by glovepopper
      One girl from Italy recently took a few pictures with a very cool (transparent) elbow length surgical glove - see attachments.

I recently bought gloves from the same brand from India.

They get huge but not nearly as big as in the videos or the pictures. I guess as mentioned before, they are full of fillers or something. Also they stay white and dont get transparent

A tragedy

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍