Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • René
    • Jun 2018

Popping dilemma

I took 1 week for vacations. I'm spending my time in a cabin inside the woods, near to the beach. I bought 2 nice and resistant 20" disney beachballs before travel, which I already stretched before the trip. The plan was to relax and take long loon sessions alone, something I can't do in the city. The cabin is specially equiped with a jacuzzi for 2, so it's big enough to enjoy some dirty and wild rodeos rounds. I really enjoy this type of fun: beachballs expands more and more with the hot water and nothing like submitting a beachball in the water, where it fights to escape everytime. You can be rude, riding with all your weight, and it won't pop. Well, the plan is to enjoy for 4 days and pop both of them the day my wife arrives in. I mean, my wife knows about my fetish, but she doesn't know I also like to play alone. I thought that having hours and hours of fun, both beachballs would eventually pop in a "natural way". I've always done this in the past, several times. I don't usually force a pop. I do it generally when there are unfixable leaks, it's too old to resist more pressure, or in "emergency" cases. Always with my butt and weight, no puncturing or other stuff. Ok, the thing is, none of them gave up. They are more strong than I thought. Yesterday night, I tried to force a leak inside the jacuzzi. I think I re-inflated it like 10 times, everytime I felt it being soften. Last 2 inflates I became a beast, just trying violent sit pops in the water. The ball had became big as a 24" one when it's overinflated, and so so tight... It was almost transparent like a balloon. I knew that if I tried a sit pop outside the water, even like in bed, it won't take it anymore and would pop like a balloon eventually. It was such a good beachball... I couldn't do it, so I gave it a chance. I deflated it just a bit, turned on tv and sat on it in the bed for about 1 1/2 hour, to let the pressure and cold environment temperature do the dirty job. It didn't pop, so I had another session (not violent, just like making love... with love), deflated it again, and layed on it. I placed this beachball in contact with my pennis and took the other one and placed it in my chest, so I was literally sleeping over them. I wake up in the middle of night, in the same position (with a pain in the neck...), but I was kinky, so I had a last session and tried to pop it for the last time, but not in an aggressive way (I was almost slept during the session). It resisted once again and I went to sleep, with both beachballs under the blankets, naked, with that beachball in contact with my ass and hugging the other one. Well, it's morning now and my wife is arriving in a couple of hours. I'm not sure if I want to force to pop them or to keep and hide them in my travel suitcase for home use...

What should I do?
  • John225
    • Jan 2018

Re: Popping dilemma

Pop lol

Comment

• OverTheTop
      • Dec 2013

It might be a bit late now, but if I were you I'd just start playing with them and see where things go. For me at least, it's not as gratifying to pop balloons or inflatables if I have to force myself, I like to build up to it.

Comment

• wildheart
        • Apr 2015

You could try laying on it while blowing. It'll pop eventually. Even better if there's two of you. One blows while the other rides. It'll keep getting tighter before it finally explodes.
        How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
        My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• René
          • Jun 2018

Both beachballs are still alive. One of them is more close to get a leak or pop. Last week I had some wild sessions and wanted to test their limits again, so on thursday after my first session I rode them one over the other. I put the bigger one at bottom and placed them between my legs. I started slowly just to test if my weight was enough (I weight 78 kg) and finished my whole session riding this way. After that I tried a soulless sit pop just to make pop one of them. I only made 3 full weight sit pop attemps, the last one taking a time to reinflate them and since they didn't pop I deflated them under me in the same position. So there they are, waiting for more. I think I'll try on the killer chair tomorrow...

Comment

• DatJohnDoeTho
            • Nov 2016

Do share pics or video when you decide to pop it!

Comment

• René
              • Jun 2018

One beachball popped yesterday and I'm working right now with the other one. Unfortunately I don't make pics/vids of myself (or anyone). But this is the magic of writing: you can also get horny just using your imagination

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎