Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scuba
    • Jan 2017

Fantasizing about balloons

My whole aproach towards playing with balloons comes from fisrt having fantasizes about doing things with them.
    My latest play is floating on a lokal lake on a GL1200. That came from seeing Maggie sitting on a pink GL1200 on her website.
    I started fantasizing about how it would feel between my legs while floating on it on a lake.When I finaly got to do it, the feeling was beyond my wildest dreams.
    I am able to do more on the balloon that I even had fantasized about and I fantasize about doing it every time the weather is nice and I do it as often as I can. I can also do it when it´s windy, letting the wind push me and the balloon across the lake.
    I have been sitting enjoying the balloon on the lake looking at the clouds fatasizing about how it would feel if a water spout touched down right where I´m floating around and mabye it would lift me and my balloon out of the water. That would be cool, but dangerous.
    I gues this came from a life long fantasize about floating with helium balloons and floating inside a helium filled inflatable latex suit. The closest thing I have been able to do is playing with balloons on water. It´s realy cool but I still have the dream about helium balloons. But they are realy expenive here in denmark
  • Blustrkuk86
    • Jun 2015

Re: Fantasizing about balloons

i tend to think naughty thoughts about balloons sometimes when am bored which most of the time motivates me to go and deal with my urge , lol not all the time of course but we all have that one time or another, what about everyone else?

Comment

• Micks101
      • Jan 2017

I fantasise all the time! Especially when I know I'm going to play later on in the day, gets me all wound up :P I also like to think naughty stuff before getting my balloons out as I reckon it intensifies my orgasm

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

oh, yes scuba...I fantasize about floating on balloons all the time! I wanna try floating on a gl 1200 in a lake sooo bad! That sounds like so much fun! & being seen by others would be a delightful bonus! I LOVE getting cought playing with balloons & i definitely have the same fantasy of floating away on a big bunch of helium balloons! & what i wouldn't give to have an inflatable rubber latex suit that i could fill with enough helium to float up & away! Though it would suck if i floated into a tree with pointy branches! Or power lines,lol! I guess floating on water would be the closest i could get to my fantasy....I must try it!

Comment

• Big Balloons!
          • Jul 2016

I've also fantasized about floating with balloons, I find myself constantly watching videos of people who have managed to do it. Feeling helium balloons try pulling me up is one of my favourite feelings.
          One day I'll save up for a while and buy a bunch of helium tanks for it - it'll be costly and probably annoying to organize around the fetish but I'm determined!
          I think inflating a GL1200 with helium would be an interesting way to have fun, but again that would take a fair bit of gas which I don't have.

Comment

• Big Balloons!
            • Jul 2016

I just remembered a post I saw where someone tried an inflation suit thing filled with helium too, here's a link

Comment

That suit is soooo cool! That is exactly what i dream of owning! I need to save up and try to find one! & yes, big balloons! I do the same thing, lol! im always looking for videos of people floating on cluster balloons & stuff! One day im determined to blow up ALL my balloons and float up & away,lol! I don't care if i have to spend thousands on multiple tanks of helium...I will some day...but until that day comes i really wanna try either an inflatable balloon suit or a gl l-1200 on water & feel the sensation of floating. From what Scuba says it seems that is as close to floating with helium as one can get without the stuff.

Comment

• scuba
                • Jan 2017

Hi Bubble Boy :-P check out my thread on this site about floating on a GL1200. I have described exactly how I do it and I are able to float on it without loosing my balance and go ahead and try it. It´s relly cool.
                You might also try wrapping modeling balloons around your torso and thighs creating a floatsuit that way if you want to try how an inflatable suit feels like in water. I use to do this before I discovered the GL1200´s on the web. I usualy use about 30 Qualatex Q260´s to wrap around my torso and thighs. Floating warapped inside all of these balloons also feels like flying.
                But wouldn´t it be nice to have a lot of helium?

Comment

Hi scuba! Im definitely gonna check out your othe thread!! Im so tempted to drive out to my local lake & try it! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences! I may even order some modeling balloons & fashion a balloon suit as you describe I appreciate all the detailed information you share with all of us! I can't even imagine what it must feel like to do what you get to do! It must be like a dream,hee,hee But yes, it would be fantastic & hella awesome to have a bunch of helium! Enough to float up! Up into the heavens! sigh...some day...

Comment

• looner69
                    • Nov 2014

I'm fantasizing to lay on top of a big GL balloon in a sea of balloons with my girlfriend. Sex on top of the balloon would be adream come true and afterwards having a really big balloon popping session

Comment

• scuba
                      • Jan 2017

Hi Bubble Boy:-P. If you want to try out making a floatsuit of I wrote a thead on .site about the best way to do it. Check it ot. Look for "MAKING A FLOATSUIT OF BALLOONS"
                      Last edited by scuba; 04-11-2017, 10:17.

Comment

Hiya scuba!!!! Definitely gonna check that out! & I'll probably write it all down! I consider you the authority on balloon suits! you have me fantasizing constantly about it now,lol! I love it!

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎