X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SydneyScreams
    • Jan 2016

Sydney Screams Looner Videos

A Loony Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day, sweethearts! I want to spend this Valentine's Day with my Looner lovers, so I got a few red 12" latex balloons to blow up and pop! I blow up my balloons one by one as big as I can and once I'm done with them all, I ride them to pop!! Watch as I struggle getting my big red balloons pop as I ride them, letting their necks grow bigger and bigger! My big tits bounce & jiggle as I ride the balloons until they burst

Category: BALLOONS, RIDING, BIG BUTTS, BOUNCING BOOBS, ASS GRINDING, INFLATABLES

Happy Valentine's Day, sweethearts! I want to spend this Valentine's Day with my Looner lovers, so I got a few red 12" latex balloons to blow up and pop! I blow up my balloons one by one as big as I can and once I'm done with them all, I ride them to pop!! Watch as I struggle getting my big red balloons pop as I ride them, letting their necks grow bigger and bigger! My big tits bounce & jiggle as I ride the balloons until they burst

• Cheshire cat
    • Sep 2015

Re: Sydney Screams Looner Videos

Just the preview clip is amazing. All my favourite loves in one clip. Cheers.

Comment

• SydneyScreams
      • Jan 2016

POV Impregnation Cock Riding

Custom Video! Want to order a custom video & bring your fantasy to life? Email for info: SydneyScreams4u @ yahoo.com!

You (POV) and I are laying in bed when I wake up and start teasing your cock. You're going to get me pregnant and there is no way you can stop me. As I stroke your cock to get you nice and hard, you look up at me. I climb onto your hard cock and begin to ride it, telling you my plan to make you impregnate me. I pull a single balloon out of my bra and begin to blow it up while I continue to ride you, moaning in pleasure.

When I remove my bra, I know you can hardly contain yourself. I know about your balloon fetish! Once the balloon is fully blown, I make you cum inside me before climbing off your cock. I spread open my cum filled pussy and deflate the balloon on it, telling you that I'm going to keep trying until you've gotten me pregnant!!

Category: POV SEX, IMPREGNATION FANTASY, BOUNCING BOOBS, BALLOONS NON POP, VIRTUAL SEX, BALLOONS

Click here to buy now!

Comment

• SydneyScreams
        • Jan 2016

Sydney's First True B2P

In my past videos, I've stuck mainly to sit to pop or foot popping with balloons. Blow to pop is a rarity for me...or it was! This video is exclusively blow 2 pop!! I have a handful of balloons that I blow as hard & fast as I can until they burst right in my face. It's exciting and gets my heart racing as I fill the balloons closer and closer to popping. I use both imprints and "regular" balloons in 11", 12" and 17" sizes. I hope you enjoy watching this exciting B2P experience!!!

Category: BALLOONS B2P, BALLOONS, BIKINI, BBW

Click here to buy now!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡