What would you like to see your boyfriend/girlfriend wearing blowing up a balloon?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue548
    • Sep 2015

What would you like to see your boyfriend/girlfriend wearing blowing up a balloon?

Any clothing preferences?
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Re: What would you like to see your boyfriend/girlfriend wearing blowing up a balloon

Satin boxers
    The bigger the better

Comment

• OverTheTop
      • Dec 2013

Re: What would you like to see your boyfriend/girlfriend wearing blowing up a balloon

Nothing

Comment

• LeeRider
        • Nov 2014

tight jeans, skimpy shorts, speedos or bikini if its a girl or naked.
        Last edited by LeeRider; 10-04-2016, 10:46.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
          • Mar 2016

I think it would entirely depend on how serious the relationship was at the time. Clothing of course being inversely proportional.

Comment

• SitpoppingLoons14
            Extreme Sit-popper
            • Mar 2016

Naked is great, or in some really sexy clothes like miniskirts will be excellent as well.

But what I really love is a sweater-skirt combination! Really sexy IMO.
            Shorts also work for the summer! Bikinis are great too!
            You never know when it's gonna pop!

Comment

• Balloon&girls
              • Oct 2013

School girl skirt, white socks and sneakers

Comment

• Blowitbig
                • Jan 2016

Speedos would definitely be a turn on ,,
                The bigger the better

Comment

• Meililoon
                  aka lyckr
                  • Sep 2014

I've always liked it when women wear very casual clothes. A simple t-shirt/hoodie and jeans/sweat pants is a plus for me. Obviously I don't mind if there's less than that

Comment

• Katielynn
                    Expert Blower
                    • May 2012

Two of the sexiest memories I can think of had him wearing completely different outfits.

I already wrote about one in a different post, but I like the image of seeing my boyfriend dressed in his business suits. The contrast of how powerful he looks while concentrating so intently on a toy is a very sexy image.

The other was more recent. We were getting ready for a pool party and John was shirtless by the pool, wearing just a wet pair of board shorts/swim trunks. Sexy!!
                    I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• ninecy
                      • Oct 2016

Maybe naked or a bikini,

but!!!

for me it would definitly be some sneakers: Converse Chucks, some Vans Authentics, Adidas Superstarts oder Nike Air Max... And it would be best if the balloon had a logo of one of these brands on it... What a dream!!! Likely will stay a dream forever
                      Still dreaming of my first balloon...

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍