X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Inflover89101
    • Mar 2019

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hey,
    I'm 28, gay, live in North Wales, and I love inflatables always have done since I was a kid. Not really into balloons as don't like them popping tbh.
    Happy to chat to any other gay lads under 35 who like inflatables. I'm still shy and embarrassed by my fetish but hope this site will help me be more open about it

Comment

• EasternGravel

Hey everyone, seems like a lovely forum. I'm from California. I have a large inflatable I came to sell to someone who'd appreciate it so I'm following the guidelines to introduce myself here so I can post later in the trading area. Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

Comment

• ShredFox
        • Mar 2019

Hey folks! I'm a male from Germany, 24 years old and an absolute popper. However I prefer standard party balloons over large and special ones - more bang for less money I also like latex in general, but balloons take the cake. Hope to find out a bit more about this special fetish in this place!

Comment

• Inflover89101
          • Mar 2019

Originally posted by ShredFox
          Hey folks! I'm a male from Germany, 24 years old and an absolute popper. However I prefer standard party balloons over large and special ones - more bang for less money I also like latex in general, but balloons take the cake. Hope to find out a bit more about this special fetish in this place!
          Hallo und wilkommen. Ich bin halb Deutsch aber ich habe meine ganses leiben in England gewohnt. Wohr komst du aus Deutschland? Meine familier ist von der rheinlandpfalz.

Sorry while I can speak german, my German spelling is no good so I'll swap back English. Where in Germany are you from?

Comment

• ShredFox
            • Mar 2019

Hey Inflover, thanks for the warm welcome! I live in rural Northrhine-Westphalia, opposite from where the border to Rheinland-Pfalz is. Your spelling isn't a textbook example but I get what you're saying, which is what counts I suppose

Comment

• Inflover89101
              • Mar 2019

Originally posted by ShredFox
              Hey Inflover, thanks for the warm welcome! I live in rural Northrhine-Westphalia, opposite from where the border to Rheinland-Pfalz is. Your spelling isn't a textbook example but I get what you're saying, which is what counts I suppose
              Ha that's why I swapped back to English, my phone keeps trying to change German words I've written back into English I need to work out how I can change the language on my phone so I can type in German properly.

Comment

• palloncino90
                • Jan 2018

Welcome to everyone
                I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Orka805
                  • Mar 2019

Hello,i am mark, a 19 y/o guy from the deserts of arizona, i currently have 3 black intex whales(one has the tail damaged due to it being used for patch material) and one clear blue one, i currently am in college and live with my parents, i do keep one or two inflated,but rather out of the way in my room,

my parent's dont really say anything about them though, when i get my own place eventually im going to get bigger ones(3m or 5m IW whale, an IW dragon,etc.) because currently i do not have the space nor funds for one.

i can't really think of anything else to say, im always looking to chat on discord though,oh and i'm in the furry comunity as well. Shadowdragon94#6767

Comment

• pinpopper
                    • Mar 2019

hi I am roy.

My Fav loons are 16 inch uniques especially the crystal colours.

When I play I make a big balloon room and pop in lots of ways.

Comment

• Liam
                      • Mar 2019

Hey! Hello! I bought a lot of balloons and I have an inflatable bed. Now I have a vacation and I will use everything to the maximum. I have long dreamed of experimenting with these things, you can read a lot, but actually trying it is completely different! I plan to buy a water mattress :3

Hope to find useful tips and like-minded people here

Comment

• Sebastián Looner
                        • Apr 2019

Hi community!

My name is Sebastián and I am from Uruguay!

Been a looner since I was 12-13 and I love balloons, I am a popper and my favourite way to pop them is by B2P.
                        My favourite brands are belbals, tuftexs and uniques because they get huge and thick necks. I love the crystal colours in all of them.

Hope to make new friends here!

Comment

• Tamer30
                          • Apr 2019

Hi,
                          I'm from Colombia and my name is Andres.
                          I'm a popper and my favorite brand rigth now is sempertex (local balloon company) and the only one that i can buy from the local stores.
                          I'm hoping to interact with other looners from the world and share experience.

Comment

• palloncino90
                            • Jan 2018

Welcome everyone

@Tamer30
                            Might you describe your experience with Sempertex and, if you tried other brands, compare them? I never bought Sempertex so I'm curious to know about.
                            I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Tamer30
                              • Apr 2019

@palloncino90

Sempertex are great balloons, latex it's thick at first but after some inflations the latex becomes thin, i tried a lot of s2p and they can take a lot, after some inflations they can reach impresive sizes. I just tried that brand so far because it's the only one that i can find on the stores, recently i see qualatex chrome on internet stores here but they are kind of expensive.

Pd: the sizes i tried (and the only ones i can find are 9" and 12")

Comment

• Gatemouthrb
                                • Apr 2019

Re: Hello i am Gatemouthrb

Glad to find the site. I've been in the community since I could figure out Netscape, so , it's been a while. Some 'a youz know me.

1st interest: Bubble gum
                                2nd interest: latex balloons.

Popper
                                The bigger the better

Would be glad to contribute pics and links. I'll get started looking through my trove...

Best and thanks,

Gatemouthrb

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡