Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Helium Lover
    • Aug 2017

Store/Advertisment Balloons

Does anyone every want to have those balloons tat have the stores name on it?Like the ones that banks have and such. Especially the ones at plaster fun time. I remember getting one every time i went there as a kid.
  • SusieDK
    • Dec 2017

Re: Store/Advertisment Balloons

Hi there,

Yes, I most certainly do - I just love advertising balloons. I think maybe the reason is exactly what you also write: These balloons were/are the balloons of my childhood so to speak. Sadly it is no longer common that shops give away balloons.
    Another thing I like about printed balloons is that it looks sooo cool to see the printning expand when I blow them up

Sincerely
    Susie

Comment

• Black_Bear
      • May 2013

Originally posted by SusieDK
      Hi there,

Yes, I most certainly do - I just love advertising balloons. I think maybe the reason is exactly what you also write: These balloons were/are the balloons of my childhood so to speak. Sadly it is no longer common that shops give away balloons.
      Another thing I like about printed balloons is that it looks sooo cool to see the printning expand when I blow them up

Sincerely
      Susie
      I feel the same way since we enjoy the same thing about printed balloons. Watch the print expand and expand until it goes boom. I loved the Old Navy 11" Qualatex for that. They shredded really well. I think they were double dipped possibly because they were incredibly strong.

Do you enjoy popping smaller company balloons or bigger ones? I want any company print on 16"-18" size. Feels more naughty popping those since they are much more expensive to print on.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
        • Oct 2016

Absolutly, I love, love, LOVE advertisment balloons and do anything I can to get them whenever I can.

If I see someplace have them I'll ask if I can have some and they generally do, if not then just grab some of the inflated ones (they're there to be given away anyway) and go, sometimes they're even tied loose enough to save after.

I know Red Robin is always a good pick, Clares has some, sometimes too, and Nordstrum has them in their kids shoes department.

Comment

• Seasider
          • Jan 2016

The main part of my love of balloons in getting hold of advertising balloons. There’s nothing better than unexpectedly getting hold of some - I also love the thrill of asking for them. I have also started buying them off of eBay as there are loads of prints from well known companies that I would not be able to get hold of from the high street!

I love threads relating to printing balloons. Like Susie mentioned I think my love of them came from my youth when printed giveaway balloons seemed to be a lot more used than they are today!

Comment

• Heliumlooner
            • Feb 2017

Yes! I love advertising balloons I get them when ever I can, TD canada trust and HSBC are my favorite. Its actually kind of hard to find out when they come out because they only usually have them out on special events.

Comment

• Heliumlooner
              • Feb 2017

My favorite part of getting a inflated advertising balloon is the rush I feel while trying to get in private with it, anyone feel the same?

Comment

• bigballoonguy
                • Nov 2017

I totally agree. Something about blowing up advertising balloons, especially huge ones, is such a turn on! I love it when I get ahold of some. I remember a video on YouTube from a long time ago where there was a party outside at night and everyone was blowing up these HUGE yellow Cutty Sark balloons. I wish I could find that video again. So Hot!

Comment

• Seasider
                  • Jan 2016

Agree with you all. To try and get a variety of prints I’ve been buying loads on eBay- especially easy to get from Germany! I’ve recently got some ford printed belbals and I love them - blew this one up this morning
                  Attached Files

Comment

• balloons
                    Balloon fun
                    • Apr 2017

I use to love going to mcdonalds as a kid because they would give me a helium balloon. I would wait till everyone was sleeping pull down the sting and hump in my bed till i bust!!

Comment

• Seasider
                      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by balloons
                      I use to love going to mcdonalds as a kid because they would give me a helium balloon. I would wait till everyone was sleeping pull down the sting and hump in my bed till i bust!!
                      Ha ha is it wrong that I still ask for helium balloons from our loca McDonald’s when we go through the drive through - they’ve not said no yet. Although they’re only 9 inches now still an easy way to get helium balloons!! Who doesn’t love a McDonald’s balloon!!

Comment

• Heliumlooner
                        • Feb 2017

Yessssssss! Mac Donald’s balloons are amazing unfortunately I can’t find a McDonald’s in my area that still has helium balloons, only ones I can my hands on are regular air filled balloons on plastic sticks. Better than nothing I guess. I too still ask for balloons when ever a restaurant is handing them out.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
                          • Oct 2016

I can't ever find any mcdonalds with balloons.

Comment

• Heliumlooner
                            • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Pink Balloon
                            I can't ever find any mcdonalds with balloons.

In my area of Canada they usually bring them out on mc happy day sometime in may. Sounds stupid but I actually look forward to it. It's worth it.

Comment

• Helium Lover
                              • Aug 2017

I would always ask places for uninflated ones.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎