Old 18-07-2016, 10:20 PM

BigBoum is on a distinguished road
Default Balloon drop ! feeling good ?
When I go to a place where there is a balloon drop my heart is beating hard and I can smell the latex as soon I step into the war room.

If so I am anxious to see how many and what quality/size they are. I can lost my appetite and feel a kind a bad way ! After I just wait the precious moment.

When the balloons touch the ground this is time to start the popping in a way I want to be followed by the surrounding people.

Di you noticed that person pop the balloons in the same way others do it ? It seem to be hard to start a different way to pop balloons... Just my opinion.

What is your feeling in a balloon drop even ? Scuze me I am not good in English
Old 25-07-2016, 12:48 PM

LoudPopper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Balloon drop ! feeling good ?
OMG balloon drops are so nerve racking! It's like I wanna enjoy popping balloons with everyone else, but at the same time I don't wanna seem like I'm having too much fun. The anticipation of the sound always makes my heart pound and I can't stop looking up at the ceiling. When they drop, OMG it's so awesome.... and then the popping starts. And it's so great, but it's so hard because people around me don't know how much of a popping expert I am, and I don't wanna seem like a creep enjoying it so much. Balloon drops are just the weirdest things ever.
Old 02-01-2018, 03:05 PM

Kbeecher is on a distinguished road
Balloon drops are awesome but often frustrating. I fantasize about seeing cute women digging their nails into the balloons or wildly stomping them...yet it is usually difficult to find such an example. After the balloons are popped walking around the dance floor among all the popped balloons is ridiculously arousing.
Old 13-01-2018, 09:49 PM

Norwegianpopper is on a distinguished road
Been to my share of balloon drops, and it's a bit splitted experience. The many pops are fun and at times kind of sensual. However, the drops I've been to there has been all ages represented. And the grown ups do not think, trample so to speak on the children and nobody cares about security.
Balloon drop with only adults would be quite an experience. Think I'd love that from start to end!
Old 15-01-2018, 10:24 PM

MikeFlowerPop is on a distinguished road
I can divide the drops I've been to in 2 groups. First is "1.000 balloons and catch the prizes inside!", second "Have a blast!" The first thing gets really disgusting, because everybody just wants to grab and pop as much as they can to get something 4 free. No care is given for the popping as such. The latter is more playful, people also toss them around before they take more joy in busting them. You even get others to push them towards me because they see how much fun I have when bursting them.

As for the minutes/hours before when there is a dance below the net or whatever - yes! I am also close to cardiac arrest from hunger for the popping to start.

One additional remark: don't be shy at such an event. Nobody will care how much you enjoy as everyone is having a blasting time!