Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Help me decide what to write next

Help me decide on my next story. I'll post a few scenarios and you can pick one you'd like to see next.

1. Holly and Sophie intentionally put themselves into a situation where they have balloons but can't use them in a sexual way. For example they go out with a friend and try to force situations where they get to use balloons but have to be careful not to give the game away. They could even have challenges they set beforehand, such as: get them to do a b2p/ sit to pop, bonus points if done in an unintentional sexual way such as in their lap or right in their face, or make them enjoy it so much that they offer to buy more balloons. The day would inevitably end with the girls trying to get themselves off without attracting attention.

2. Set back before Holly had the fetish, Sophie would tie her down and force her to pop balloons. It would either be one session with more details or from the start up to the point where she isn't scared anymore.

3. The story of how the fetish began. I would either do this with a stand-alone character like one of the two in my latest story (perhaps both in one story) or with Jenny (I'd rather have a more detailed story for this so would take longer."

Feel free to suggest other ideas or add to the ones I suggested. I'll probably end up doing them all at some point but wanted to know what everyone would prefer first.
    33.33%
    33.33%
    33.33%
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com
  • LoonLover1999

Re: Help me decide what to write next

Id like a little side story based fully on Hollys boyfriend Dan was it?

Anyway maybe it can revolve around him discovering his fetish and meeting holy plus how he descovered she had a fetish lie he did. Your stories are bothgood and so hot but i want a little more background so i cna get into it more as i’m sure many others will want to.

Comment

• wildheart
      • Apr 2015

Currently working on their background stories. Halfway through writing one about how Jenny's fear/fetish started as that was my most popular request. I will have to do another one with Dan. Holly had actually gone out with him because she noticed he liked balloons. The first story I wrote is their first proper session. There are a few references to their back stories in the different chapters but would like to have full length stories on them all.

Comment

• Bobywan
        • Sep 2012

I wasn't able to vote (I think maybe I'm too new here) but definitely love the idea of #2. The thought of the interaction between someone scared of balloons and someone completely fearless and determined is really thrilling.

Comment

• wildheart
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Bobywan
          I wasn't able to vote (I think maybe I'm too new here) but definitely love the idea of #2. The thought of the interaction between someone scared of balloons and someone completely fearless and determined is really thrilling.
          I'll definitely do this one at some point. Been wanting to do it since I first referenced it in one of my wary stories but keep getting side tracked with other ideas.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍