Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Printlover23
    • Feb 2017

Where to buy Qualatex UK?

Anyone UK based know of any good places that sell pretty much the whole qualatex catalogue at acceptable prices? I see some good sites but they require opening a trade account. I'd rather avoid amazon or ebay as those sites have inconsistent availability through just one seller and prices can be high. Mainly after 16 inch and some licensed prints. Tyvm.
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: Where to buy Qualatex UK?

I Buy my Qualatex off Amazon now. The bags you see in party n card stores are usually those 12 inch ‘regular’ loons which I’m not really into.

Comment

• LeeRider
      • Nov 2014

If you are in London try Non Stop Party Shop Kensington High Street, they often have Q16s, Q36s and Qualatex donuts sold flat . and loose too so you can just buy as many or as few as you want.

Comment

• BigBreathless
        • Jun 2017

I can recommend Hi-Flyers in Glasgow. Unbelievable range of colors and balloon shapes. It was definitely mind blowing (lol) for me to set foot in it. Their prices might be a bit high though, but I think it is cool to just be able to look at all the colors and mix n match a bag!

Comment

• BigBreathless
          • Jun 2017

And you can go on the qualatex website and look up all the vendors in the UK!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎